Hello,
CrownCloud is a online backup service which comes with a online desktop* with many awesome features such as you can listen to the songs stored in your account directly from your browser, access your photos stored in your account from anywhere, create, edit and view documents directly from your account, access your files from your mobile-tab and much more !

*Please Note, Online desktop is not Windows or Linux, You can use only the apps already installed, More apps cannot be installed.

CrownCloud has many uses :
1. Use as a backup for your websites, store your website's backups on CrownCloud, By backing up your sites on our service you can easily change providers if the provider goes down or you want to move your files from one host to another.

2. Store your photos to share with others.

3. Store documents as they can be viewed and edited directly from the online desktop (Only MS Office 2003 and older format)

So what is the plan ?
Storage : 10 GB
Bandwidth : Unlimited
Cost : $5/Month

What Payment method do you accept ?
LibertyReserve, BitCoin and LiteCoin.

How Do I Order ?
As this is a storage dependent plan, we need to keep our stocks properly in place, and maintain the HDD and I/O, to avoid overselling, we take orders only via IRC and PM

You can PM me (SpeedBus) here or Join us over IRC to buy,
#CrownCloud on FreeNode

Or

You can directly chat with us by using this link :
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=CrownCloud&uio=d4

Our Site :
http://crowncloud.net/

Thanks,
SpeedBus
speedbus Reviewed by speedbus on . CrownCloud - Backup solution - Backup your sites today ! For $5/Month Hello, CrownCloud is a online backup service which comes with a online desktop* with many awesome features such as you can listen to the songs stored in your account directly from your browser, access your photos stored in your account from anywhere, create, edit and view documents directly from your account, access your files from your mobile-tab and much more ! *Please Note, Online desktop is not Windows or Linux, You can use only the apps already installed, More apps cannot be installed. Rating: 5