Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6878 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default The real dangers of gambling and what it can do to people.

I'd like to share this video as I have gambled a fair amount of money myself but I have a friend who used to get paid a monthly pay cheque and spend the good majority of it in one day, I've now realised gambling effects people differently, in the way which the brain reacts to winning, nearly winning and losing and thought it was interesting to watch, here it is:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIoCV1IUtfQ&feature=related[/ame]
    Sp32 Reviewed by Sp32 on . The real dangers of gambling and what it can do to people. I'd like to share this video as I have gambled a fair amount of money myself but I have a friend who used to get paid a monthly pay cheque and spend the good majority of it in one day, I've now realised gambling effects people differently, in the way which the brain reacts to winning, nearly winning and losing and thought it was interesting to watch, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIoCV1IUtfQ&feature=related Rating: 5

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    I was playing lotto in my country for few cents or few dollars. I earned nothing and after few retry. I started to earn few money. Then I saw I started to waste more money to earn more and it started to shift to gambling instead of chance game. And I stop to play. I never played a gambling game to a real man or to a machine.

really frustrating documentary
    Sorry for my bad English

Thank you Sp32 for breaking our daily monotony at KWWHunction and coming up with something that is so sensible to the community, i believe each one of us has either gambled, someone he knows has gambled or he has heard stories of gambling and how it ruined their lifes.

I've never really gambled, not even once, that's because I've seen people around me wasting their entire life, Houses and Family over this.

I never gamble but would like to now
    Screwed

Thread Information