Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6932 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 180upload View Post
    hi

here is a 100MB test file
    http://180upload.com/h3jnj63ydle4

we are using some of the best servers available with really high speeds
    the servers are not from sibsoft, because sibsoft is a company that build scripts and not company that provides servers...

ruriko please read the rules : "files are stored on the servers as long as they are in use,if no one will download them for 20 days they will be deleted automatically. "

if you will think about it your files could be on the server forever - as long as they are downloaded. - i think its pretty good, the reason you are uploading is to earn money not to back up your files...

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

here is a link to 1GB test file:
    http://180upload.com/g1qsmrgv72ay

about the servers, here is an example of how fast they are...
    obviously you cant get those speeds at home becuase the limit is you ISP but if you use remote upload you can... (this file was uploaded with remote upload).

yes remote upload is really good with this host but i reccomend that remote uploads get submitted and you dont have to keep window/tab open for upload to finish

if your files was deleted before the 20 days period it means that they were deleted because of the dmca request. (only valid dmca requests ).
    you are paid for all your downloads/streams.

"Great another file upload site how long would it be for peoples start creating thread stating they never got paid for the upload of illegal copyrighted material."
    i just came across this: http://www.besthostingforums.com/102...ost-sites.html
    the thing in common with all this host is that they offered crazy rates like 20$-40$, just too good to be true,and that why people never got paid...
    our rates is not 40$/1000 and they never will be but we pay on time and we are here for good !

to prevent the thinking like you have " ohh another scam host" we already changed once the reward program, made it 20$ minimum payout and paying net 15. (twice a month)
    if we will see that this is keeping people from using the reward program we might update the reward program again.

3.   Sponsored Links

180upload one more question what does it mean if the checkbox for file is public or not?
    If file is public then who else gets to see it?
    Your site dont have search function or anything.
    Also when will you fix my earnings, i sent email around 1 hour ago but did not see reply eve though i see you are online right now.

Your servers seems kinda overloaded, getting 100kb/s (on 1GigE dedicated port) from the 1Gb test file, will pass until you fix your issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by 180upload View Post
    hi

here is a 100MB test file
    http://180upload.com/h3jnj63ydle4

we are using some of the best servers available with really high speeds
    the servers are not from sibsoft, because sibsoft is a company that build scripts and not company that provides servers...

ruriko please read the rules : "files are stored on the servers as long as they are in use,if no one will download them for 20 days they will be deleted automatically. "

if you will think about it your files could be on the server forever - as long as they are downloaded. - i think its pretty good, the reason you are uploading is to earn money not to back up your files...

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

here is a link to 1GB test file:
    http://180upload.com/g1qsmrgv72ay

about the servers, here is an example of how fast they are...
    obviously you cant get those speeds at home becuase the limit is you ISP but if you use remote upload you can... (this file was uploaded with remote upload).

Website's:
    AnimeTiTanZ.NeT
    1.1 $ i just too small at least put good rate

Quote Originally Posted by haytham_12_12 View Post
    1.1 $ i just too small at least put good rate
    Here we go again .. plz read post #1 and #3

i agree $1.1 for 1000 downloads to small. At least $2 or $3 is decent and can compete with other streaming hosts

Website's:
    AnimeTiTanZ.NeT
    Quote Originally Posted by wtfcrane View Post
    Here we go again .. plz read post #1 and #3
    lol ok ...
    What About Putting Another Payment Methods like : AlertPay , Webmoney , MoneyBookers -Skrill-

well for dmca files i got like at least 800 views yesterday and almost 2k downloads, I already contacted and emailed them, no answer..

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

LASt month i got a total of 10-9 k views for one file and in the REPORTS section it al said 7k (7777) for the whole month

ok, we saw lots of question we will try to answer them all,

users with counting issues - we answered to your mail , please be patient about this issue. at the end you would be happy we can promise you that !

180upload one more question what does it mean if the checkbox for file is public or not?
    public means that other users can click "i want to share this too, add it to my account"
    if the file is not public people wouldn't be able to add it to their accounts

What About Putting Another Payment Methods like : AlertPay , Webmoney , MoneyBookers -Skrill-

check out the rules of the reward program :
    1.Payments are made thru PayPal, alertpay or webmoney.
    are you interested in payoneer debit card?

comments about rates - we are checking if we can increase the rates for US CA UK
    bear in mind we are a free service, we want to be here for the long term,
    and off course not losing and closing the site.

we are thinking of a bonus system for KWWHunction users
    something like: if you can earn 100$ a month you would get extra 20$
    what do you think about that?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information