Hello,

Following feedback from our members, we have decided to enforce rules when users wish to apply for the file host group.

We have a dedicated group for file host support staff, the group has its very own colour and badge which makes it easier for users to see file host support staff. You will also receive an increased storage for PMs. You will also have a dedicated forum in which you can create your very own support thread.

If you wish to apply for the file host group, you must:
- Registered on KWWHunction for 1 month.
- Your domain must be 5+ months old.

If you have met the above requirements;

To apply, you must:
Upload a HTML file titled KWWHunction.html to the root folder of your website. In the HTML file, you must state the following: "I am [username], and wish to upgrade my account on KWWHunction. My domain was registered on [date] and I am a member of KWWH since [date]".

Once done, you can apply through group memberships. Ensure that you have uploaded the HTML file and that you state your site in your signature and all your contact information is correct before applying.

When you apply, state your job title & site URL within the reason field.

NOTE: If you apply for the group and do not comply with the above rules, we may restrict you from re-applying and you may receive an infraction and/or ban.

Thank you.
KWWHunction Staff
Hawk Reviewed by Hawk on . Applying for file host group Hello, Following feedback from our members, we have decided to enforce rules when users wish to apply for the file host group. We have a dedicated group for file host support staff, the group has its very own colour and badge which makes it easier for users to see file host support staff. You will also receive an increased storage for PMs. You will also have a dedicated forum in which you can create your very own support thread. If you wish to apply for the file host group, you must: Rating: 5