Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6822 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Guys read the News page of imagekitty:

If you have pending paypal payment you have to create an invoice to imagekitty. You can find here in Paypal: Request money --> Create an Invioce

From News page:

"Hi all,

We got informed from paypal. From now on, you may have to send us an invoice to our paypal account to receive funds from us. Please make "Request money" thru our system and sent us an invoice in Paypal ([email protected]) too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Aqlil and I am happy to assist you with your query.

From your email, I understand you having difficulties in making payments to your users.

Firstly, for your information, I can see that your account is in good standing and there is no limitation being imposed to your PayPal account. This mean you can make payments and receive funds through your PayPal account.

Secondly, as per advised by your previous contact with us, you unable to complete your transactions to your users is due to their merchant settings. Therefore, I would suggest you to inform your users to contact us to assist or advise them to issue a money request or invoice from you.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal. Your satisfaction is important to us. We welcome your feedback and hope you recommend us to your friends and family.
    Please make sure you have a valid mobile phone number on your PayPal account so that we can contact you if we need to confirm any unusual account activity and protect you from unauthorized account use. To add or update a mobile phone number is easy: Log in to your PayPal account, click ‘Profile’ near the top of the page, and then click ‘Update’ beside ‘Phone.’

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

Regards,

Image Kitty "

He paid me Today!!!

3.   Sponsored Links

Banned

Default when???

when you pay me... i m waiting 4 my 1 payment

Paid today
    proof

To many adds most sites ban host like this... PPC host should take notes from imgchili.

paid again ! (3rd payment)

Website's:
    megavid.org
    Book marked. I will use late

Probation
    I just wanted to give a word of caution. I haven't been able to log into my account for the past 2 weeks or so. I keep receiving an error stating that my account is not activated and the link to resend an activation email does nothing.

I have tried to contact imagekitty on 3 occasions over the past 2 weeks: twice via their contact form on the website and once via email directly. To date, I have not received a reply.

My first payout with them went without a hitch, however.

Paid today again !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Verzani View Post
    I got many viewers, but the earnings page didn't show nothing

(Yes, i was logged when I uploaded)
    I found that only adult images get earning.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

thanks a lot.
    I hate Paypal, so much fees

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information