Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6783 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default BB Code Options Don't Show

Basically it does not show the BB Code for members:

MrOSX Reviewed by MrOSX on . BB Code Options Don't Show Basically it does not show the BB Code for members: http://puu.sh/tVYE.png Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Check the group options? Maybe staff aern't allowed to use BBcode.

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

I have checked this, and I have logged in as a member and now the normal members can not see it. Not sure whats wrong...?

It's being quite some time since I used ip.b, could you try another skin maybe the skin is causing the problem? (just install skin and make it visible to staff so you can test it without others knowing).

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

No I no its not a theme issue because when I enable guests to be able to post threads then when I go as a guest it works.

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    did you fix it?

i was searching for something...i found a similar thread give it a go, (take your home directory back up and keep it a side, its always a good practise to take backup's, before trying new things ) just restore your old backed up home directory, that guy said, it fixed his issues. try your luck!

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

Thanks but I ended up selling the domain.

Thread Information