Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6805 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default cheapest windows based dedicated

Hello all;

currently I have a kimsufi 2G dedicated server with Windows 2008 R2 as OS. I'm paying 22.5 euros (about 29$) for it now through a reseller, and I think it's a good price.

I'm looking for a cheaper solution, since I'm hardy using the specs of the server (intel atom, 2GB RAM, 1TB HD, 5TB upload BW).

I'd be grateful for cheaper offer for windows servers.

Thanks!
    HD-addict Reviewed by HD-addict on . cheapest windows based dedicated Hello all; currently I have a kimsufi 2G dedicated server with Windows 2008 R2 as OS. I'm paying 22.5 euros (about 29$) for it now through a reseller, and I think it's a good price. I'm looking for a cheaper solution, since I'm hardy using the specs of the server (intel atom, 2GB RAM, 1TB HD, 5TB upload BW). I'd be grateful for cheaper offer for windows servers. Thanks! Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    HD-Load.in
    I don't think that you find one else you can go with a VPS

the Cheapest one u can find is Kimsufi and other from Leaseweb

Banned
    Website's:
    ProSpeedHost.com ProSpeedHost.net BlazingVPS.net ShoutCastRadios.com ShoutCastUK.co.uk CheapShoutcast.co.uk
    What do you use the server for?

Mainly hosting some files (about 100mb) for an android application, I also use it for seeding some torrents (nothing really serious) and then downloading the files off the server. Not heavy load on the server.
    I'm not hosting any site or resource-consuming scripts

Nothing is cheaper.

just the server is 18,50?.

so 4? for windows is cheap (if it's legal) and the resellers is not making money with it...

go for windows vps then

Website's:
    evoluso.com
    Go to Digicube.fr
    they have very low prices

check your PM

Thanks

Our Services
    : Linux VPS, Windows VPS/RDP, Rapidleech, Offshore Web Hosting, Seedbox
    Countries: USA, The Netherlands, Germany , France

Website's:
    Serverdeals.org NexeonTech.com StratusVPS.com FaceOfMankind.com
    You already have a really low price. To sell any cheaper I would think the reseller would be selling for brownie points not profit.
    Dominic Dillard, Operations Manager - ServerDEALS - www.serverdeals.org - USA, Europe
    *Unmetered VPS offers and Blowout Dedicated offers!
    *Own and operate our own hardware in 3 Datacenter locations
    *Fully Semi-Managed Provider exceeding expectations at a low price!

Thread Information