I made this tutorial when i get few resources and knowledge. I don't know this will be helpful but i am sure if you are following this you can avoid getting hacked. How you get hacked is that they run a software, they find ip automatically and try these user and pass.

1. Keep checking your users. Hackers will create a user and will start using it.
2. Keep checking that any files is newly added in your vps.
3. Keep checking history of internet browser so you can find that they have browsed internet.
4. Don't use general username like admin, etc.
Here is a list of username which you need to avoid and it is in hackers target list
Code: 
admin
administrator
test
user
account
krbtgt
windows
accounts
plesk administrator
administrators
usuario
manager
test1
test2
user1
user2
webmaseter
tester
administrador
5. Don't use these password list (Preparing, collecting)
Code: 
http://lazkano.net/twitter/vulnerable_passes.txt
Regards,
FFZ
FreeFileZhare Reviewed by FreeFileZhare on . Avoid getting your VPS hacked tips I made this tutorial when i get few resources and knowledge. I don't know this will be helpful but i am sure if you are following this you can avoid getting hacked. How you get hacked is that they run a software, they find ip automatically and try these user and pass. 1. Keep checking your users. Hackers will create a user and will start using it. 2. Keep checking that any files is newly added in your vps. 3. Keep checking history of internet browser so you can find that they have browsed Rating: 5