Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6907 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    AnimeTiTanZ.NeT
    i think ... i can make a new google with this 150 $
    ---------------------------------------------------

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haytham_12_12 View Post
    i think ... i can make a new google with this 150 $
    ---------------------------------------------------

You can try to talk it out with them.

I had a similar problem with my domain. Well, they locked my domain and wouldn't let me transfer due to DMCA. Initially they quoted me $120 and after talking it out, they agreed to let go at $60.

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

If you can provide me some proofs, I'll be thankful to you, I'm making Godaddy's "Nightmare story" as I called

Website's:
    godaddy.com
    Quote Originally Posted by b7ri View Post
    When my hosting plan expired I thought of renewing it for more three months, so I was looking for coupons in Google in order to renew it for less price.. However, what I did is buying a new hosting plan for three months, so I asked the support team to move my current plan to the new one that I bought by mistaken. They told me: " In order for us to do that, you need to cancel your current plan"
    I cancelled it, but before doing that I downloaded my website but I forgot downloading the backup for my database, though I was trying to do that long time ago, but their system is fucking weird I couldn't find how to do that, now they didn't refund half of my money back and are asking me for $150 as a restore charge...

Hi there,

I am very sorry to hear about this negative experience. I understand that having your site up is important to you. If you want to message me with your domain name, I can take a further look into this for you. I cannot promise we can waive any fees, but at least I can look at the circumstances and see what we can do to get you back up and running as soon as possible.

You had plenty of time to work out how to make backups, you could have asked their support anytime within the 3 months.

Now you blame the host for your mistake and lack of self management skills.

Too bad, pay up or shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Qoo View Post
    You can try to talk it out with them.

I had a similar problem with my domain. Well, they locked my domain and wouldn't let me transfer due to DMCA. Initially they quoted me $120 and after talking it out, they agreed to let go at $60.
    Yes, that happened with me too, they agreed to let it go for 75$ but that's still unreasonable. They claim it costs time and money.. but seriously? $75 ? I didn't even pay all this money for the whole website since I started it!

Quote Originally Posted by methad0ne View Post
    If you can provide me some proofs, I'll be thankful to you, I'm making Godaddy's "Nightmare story" as I called
    What type of proofs do you need?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe_GoDaddy View Post
    Hi there,

I am very sorry to hear about this negative experience. I understand that having your site up is important to you. If you want to message me with your domain name, I can take a further look into this for you. I cannot promise we can waive any fees, but at least I can look at the circumstances and see what we can do to get you back up and running as soon as possible.
    Domain sent via pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Long View Post
    You had plenty of time to work out how to make backups, you could have asked their support anytime within the 3 months.

Now you blame the host for your mistake and lack of self management skills.

Too bad, pay up or shut up.
    You don't understand a shit. Next time, read the topic properly and then post whatever you want. Pathetic. To make it more clear for you to understand, they asked me to cancel my account so they can move my whole website, but they did not move it, they told me later that I have to pay $150 as a charge for restoring which I can go investing it in you for improving your comprehension reading skills.

I can read just fine, maybe it's your lack of explanation skills.

Anyways, sucks to be you.

Website's:
    godaddy.com
    Quote Originally Posted by b7ri View Post

Domain sent via pm.
    I am reviewing your account now and will let you know what I find.

Hi b7ri,

I sent you a PM requesting some information. I will not ask for password or login details for your account, only information to verify account ownership before sharing any account specific information.

Quote Originally Posted by Long View Post
    I can read just fine, maybe it's your lack of explanation skills.

Anyways, sucks to be you.
    Lol, read well you dumb.

After giving up from getting my website back on the line, I met this very helpful guy here in the forums who works for Godaddy.com, and he helped me restoring my database for free without any charges. This really makes me very happy with their service. Such a great company which cares for its customers happiness.

Thank you Gabe and all the Godaddy team for helping me. :-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information