Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6860 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Billion Dollars or Love Of Your Life?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • Billion Dollars

88 72.13%
  • Love Of Your Life

34 27.87%
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    When I asked the question I wanted to know which one, you weren't allowed to choose both, you're not allowed to get the love of your life then win the lottery or anything like that.

But you were allowed to choose love then hopefully get rich, but it probably wouldn't be anywhere near a billion dollars.

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Give me billion $ my hand will do the rest of d part.
    with billion of dollars you can use other people's hands for that JOB

hmmmm, neither.

The sudden gain of a billion dollar will have a negatieve impact on you, you might like it at the beginning but after few years you will get "tired", you will notice how people only get attracted to you because of your money and no intrest in you as a person, this might be ok for 2 or 5 years but can you live 40 years surrounded by those kind of people?

Most the joys of life are related directly to the achievements you make which usually motivated by money, so with a billion dollar will you actually be motivated to achieve something significant? you will just be a worthless billioner even if people didn't know that "you" will know it.

While studies say that a person can truly love 6 times in his lifetime, if you found someone you love will you be able to fully trust her? i mean you have a billion dollar....

You will mostly die lonely or while your broken family fight over the money.

-----

Love, is a complicated thing, if it was as simple as the replies perceive it it sure will be easy. What will happen if you are a poor guy who because of you the woman you love is suffering because you can't provide? What if the love fade with time, what will happen if she doesn't love you back....etc

----

Choosing love over money doesn't necessarily mean "happiness" and the same if you chose money over love.
    I would rather take my chances with my current life than sacrificing one for another. i just hope i dont end up with no money nor a love life

----

But, if i have to choose one, i'll go with love the current me is aimless, i don't have specific goals and not really interested in anything (i'm a lazy guy with some potential), and love could motivate me to get my head out of my ass and work seriously for a change.

Looks like i over analysed the question

4.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    spetsnazhost.com spetsnazforum.com spetsnazinc.com spetsnazupload.com
    Billion dollar.
    You can buy anything you want and basically all girls will be coming to you.

Website's:
    tv-release.net
    billion dollars is the love of my life

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    I would take the 1 Billion and the woman I love(d) will come back crawling to me and I can finally say No.

Website's:
    myrapidleech.net
    I would choose love of my life.

Because love will give me peace of mind but money will not, if i had billions of dollar , i would be wanting more!

So simple, PEACE OF MIND IS MUCH MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THEN MONEY!
    MyRapidleech.net - Under Construction!
    ClickLeech.com - Premium Link Generator! Free!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Depends if you're cursed to never find love again, or if you just won't get a girl you're currently in love with.

I don't buy the whole "love of your life" or "soul mate" bullshit, so I'd take the money, move somewhere and find another girl. If, however, taking the billion dollars meant you wouldn't find love, ever, I wouldn't take it.

Not controversial at all, given you don't buy the superstitious soul mate crap.
    feel sorry for you mate.. you can never know true love with that kind of attitude..

million of dollar = most girls

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

Banned
    who cares love, while I have a billion dollar, I will get daily lover instead of one love.

for example while you are billioner you can be like this

who cares one love while you can get all.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information