Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6275 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default OVH monthly bandiwidth

i have a kimsufi 2G which have 5tb limit.

when i started out , i checked my ovh.com acc. and it wasn't showing any usage , so i thought may be all my traffic was in between ovh and ovh...

also i use that box for seedbox purposes so my max traffic is b/w ovh only. but now m confused. after using that box for like 20 days now , its still show me nothing ... m sure something is wrong here. It should have showed like 1gb / 1tb usuage ... but just nothing it shows... plz help ...

here's the Screenshot of my ovh account ..

Supernatural Reviewed by Supernatural on . OVH monthly bandiwidth i have a kimsufi 2G which have 5tb limit. when i started out , i checked my ovh.com acc. and it wasn't showing any usage , so i thought may be all my traffic was in between ovh and ovh... also i use that box for seedbox purposes so my max traffic is b/w ovh only. but now m confused. after using that box for like 20 days now , its still show me nothing ... m sure something is wrong here. It should have showed like 1gb / 1tb usuage ... but just nothing it shows... plz help ... here's Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

it doesn't count OV network traffic. even if you exceed it will still run but the network connection drops to 10 Mb/s

i knw , but i am sure i have used like above 500gb ( not ovh traffic ) .. but still it shows nothing .. there is something wrong with this m sure.

open a support ticket then...

Banned
    Website's:
    CloudNXT.net
    Ill explain that to u when i am on GTalk its perfectly normal

^ so bad ur not at gtalk for most of the times... would be good if someone post here abt this thing

have you talk to the support? they won't hurt you

Banned
    Website's:
    CloudNXT.net
    Most Seedbox Providers use OVH datacenter

hence

OVH to OVH is free basically it wont count that

Other is Internet to OVH is free hence again it wont show up

Third is you have a bit low end box which dont support heavy torrenting hence it will auto connected to nearest guys so basically ur increasing ur ratio only being in limits of OVH

or your is luckiest case ur MTRG is broken

Quote Originally Posted by EnCiPh3r
    Most Seedbox Providers use OVH datacenter

hence

OVH to OVH is free basically it wont count that

Other is Internet to OVH is free hence again it wont show up

Third is you have a bit low end box which dont support heavy torrenting hence it will auto connected to nearest guys so basically ur increasing ur ratio only being in limits of OVH

or your is luckiest case ur MTRG is broken
    I already said about i know abt ovh-ovh thing. and i know most of my connections are ovh-ovh. but i am also sure i have spent much bandwidth to other networks too ( not ovh. ) but it isnt showing abt that. so m sure there is a bug in that.

well i have already uploaded much in torrenting. and m very happy with this box , i know its a low end box , but its worth the money and what i want.

abt MTRG ? whats that ?

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com
    Its because of a fault in ovh system. Even I have a server from ovh.co.uk with 20 TB bandwidth, been using it from last 3-4 months and till today the bandwidth consumption is just 0 TB. So yeah its a glitch in the system.
    Intel Xeon E3 -1240 16 GB DDR3 Ram 4 x 1 TB HDD 1 Gbit 100 TB BW -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information