Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6511 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Question Is there such a specific image hosting site ?

I need image hosting site to work with, and it should fullfil my needs:

1. No filename changing(not related to spaces and special characters, I'm ok with that, but I need to get www.someimagehost.com/someimage.jpg, and not www.someimagehost.com/9875fs.jpg).

2. Direct linking allowed.

3. Pr0n pics allowed.

I know depic.me have all I need, but I can pay only with alertpay...

So, is there image hosting site which does have this options, and is free or offer premium membership via alertpay ?

Thank You
    Cojba Reviewed by Cojba on . Is there such a specific image hosting site ? I need image hosting site to work with, and it should fullfil my needs: 1. No filename changing(not related to spaces and special characters, I'm ok with that, but I need to get www.someimagehost.com/someimage.jpg, and not www.someimagehost.com/9875fs.jpg). 2. Direct linking allowed. 3. Pr0n pics allowed. I know depic.me have all I need, but I can pay only with alertpay... Rating: 5
    HQLessons.Net + HQLessons.Com + 8months of HQ shared hosting - 30$
    Selling two themaPosters for 25$ or 15$ for each. Payza(AP) only. Contact me :)

Respected and trusted members: wf?9, Jimmy, ramicn, Matijasevic, rkze1
    Cheap desktop apps development. Contact via pm or msn.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    djbeatz.eu aipdaily.com mydjprofile.eu snackinfo.be
    i don't think tere are many, just bacause two of the same filenames can not be downloaded. Example: you upload image001.jpg to that file host and a moment later i do. I have a problem. So image renaming is not only to be a pain in the ass but also just to have several same images uploaded with the same name.
    Free hosting available for nice projects... contact me if interrested.

Website's:
    CrownSoftwares.com

Default yep

Try www.ecstasy-image-hosting.com and use password for +18 images. You will be able to open image's direct link without entering password but you'll help the rest of visitors from seeing your xxx images in random list (index page).

photobucket only

@antpeks - thats not really a problem, because sites that "don't change" the name actually change it by adding some characters(usually numbers) before or after filename. Like d09a8Samplepicture.jpg or Samplepicture2185.jpg, and I'm ok with this, I just need my filename to stay, not to be "encrypted" like lulzimg and simmilar sites do. There are alot of sites which "doesn't change" names, like stooorage.com, but almost none of them allow direct linking and pr0n at the same time

@Wav3 - they don't allow multiple image upload

@torrfriend - This is from PhotoBucket TOS:
    The following items are prohibited: anything that is patently offensive or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any person or group; harasses or advocates harassment of another person; exploits people in a sexual or violent manner,
    Seems that they don't allow pr0n.

Thank you guys for your answers! Anyone else ?

Website's:
    CrownSoftwares.com
    @Cojba - you did not specify anything about multiple upload. And is not their, is mine

@Marc - tnx for this one, I will give it a try

i think you can buy premium from photobucket and select the images as private

photobucket is trusted

Thread Information