Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6859 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Pure Awesomeness!
    I would love an express withdraw feature, since bank wires take 2-6 days to process, maybe add a fee for faster withdraws? say 24-48 hours? I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in that.

Glad and relieved to see someone from Payza Support Team.

Please check your pm.
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

3.   Sponsored Links

Alertpay Prepaid Card Default PIN after 'Reset PIN'?

I have accidentally chosen the 'Reset PIN' function at my payza account's Alertpay Prepaid Card session, and it reset my PIN straightly without my confirmation.

Now the problem is I don't know which is my 'default PIN' number?

Do you know where to get the default PIN number?

I have tried to withdraw at ATM with guessing the default PIN is last 4 digits of the card number, but it was proved to be wrong!

I have created a ticket regarding this a week ago, but still no reply!

My ticket number: #CHR-609-94352

Website's:
    allpremiumstuffishere.asia nlbgrupa.com solucijagroup.net
    donate now button will not support in my account i created on but its say
    We apologize for the inconvenience.

This merchant is not able to accept payments through Payza at this time.

Thank you for your understanding.
    please help me payza ok....

Website's:
    Payza.com Blog.Payza.com
    Quote Originally Posted by fatfighter View Post
    What is your policy in regards to file hosting websites? Do you allow them or until you get a complaint?
    I don't want a file host getting it's money put on hold because you have suspended their account
    Hello FatFighter,

Although we don't support file hosting sites, we do however accept affiliate payouts. I will be sure to update members of KWWHunction if this changes.

Kind regards,
    Marco

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by praveer View Post
    Hello, welcome to KWWH. Nice to see you here.

Well need to know whether verifying a personal starter account a must as earlier it was not so I guess. My account is personal starter and its asking for verification.

Thank you
    Hello Praveer,

After a while, accounts must get verified. If you are pending verification you can use our credit card validation process or submit documents. Let me know if you need details concerning what documents we accept.

kind regards,
    Marco

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Insan View Post
    Hello and welcome here.
    I have a few questions: 1. When will we be able to order AlertPay prepaid card again?
    2. When will you accept payments by credit cards again?

- Thanks.
    Hello Insan,

For now verified members will benifit from being able to deposit funds from a Visa or MasterCard directly to their Payza E-wallet. As for the AlertPay Pre Paid Card, once preregistered, your account will eventually display the order banner.

Kind regards,
    Marco

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bhanuprasad1981 View Post
    how much are actual receipt charges for business accounts, i got 9.98 euros after charges deduction when my customer sent 10.99 , its like almost 10% ?
    Hi bhanuprasad1981,

This depends on the fee structure associated to your business category. PM me an old transaction reference number so that I can get someone to check out your fee structure.

Kind regards,
    Marco

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ar!yaN View Post
    And the credit or debit card withdrawal also will be back with the new name or still no hope for that ?
    Hi Ar!yaN,

I have not heard of any near future plans of getting credit card withdrawals up. If I hear of anything I will be sure to update members of KWWHunction.

Kind regards,
    Marco

Dear Marco,

As you may/may not know, Payza isn't registered company and also doesn't authorized by FSA under EMR2011. Reminding all members of KWWHunction to stay away from Payza until they get government authorization for the issuing of electronic money.

Thanks,
    Kind regards

Website's:
    Payza.com Blog.Payza.com
    Quote Originally Posted by inscrutable View Post
    Hello,
    My alertpay debit card was shipped on 29th feb, 2012...
    But still i haven't received any debit card.. i've paid my 20$ for shipping... i created a ticket too but haven't got any response..
    Hello Inscrutable,

If too much time has elapsed, the card will get shipped back to us. We will then contact you via e-mail to confirm all shipping details before we re-ship the card.

Kind regards,
    Marco

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    I would love an express withdraw feature, since bank wires take 2-6 days to process, maybe add a fee for faster withdraws? say 24-48 hours? I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in that.

Hello RT,

We share the desire for optimized withdrawal times and are always working towards shortening time frames. As of now, I have not heard of any near future plans of adding an express withdrawal method.

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions. I will be sure to mention them to our management.

Kind regards,
    Marco

ok , resolved

Website's:
    Payza.com Blog.Payza.com
    Quote Originally Posted by akibaba View Post
    Alertpay Prepaid Card Default PIN after 'Reset PIN'?

I have accidentally chosen the 'Reset PIN' function at my payza account's Alertpay Prepaid Card session, and it reset my PIN straightly without my confirmation.

Now the problem is I don't know which is my 'default PIN' number?

Do you know where to get the default PIN number?

I have tried to withdraw at ATM with guessing the default PIN is last 4 digits of the card number, but it was proved to be wrong!

I have created a ticket regarding this a week ago, but still no reply!

My ticket number: #CHR-609-94352

Hello Akibaba,

You will be able to reset it by following these instructions:

1. Login to your Payza account and click on "Main Menu"
    2. Under the "Manage My Money" header click on "My Prepaid Card"
    3. Click on "Manage Card"
    4. Select "Change PIN" from the 'Manage Card' drop-down menu
    5. Enter in the first 12 digits of your AlertPay Prepaid Card (the last 4 digits will
    automatically populate).
    6. Choose a new PIN by entering the same number in twice in the appropriate fields.
    7. Click on "Change PIN".

Remember there will be a charge of either $1.00 USD or $1.00 CAD in order to reset your PIN.

Kind regards,
    Marco

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Uzair Umer View Post
    donate now button will not support in my account i created on but its say

please help me payza ok....
    Hello Uzair,

Have you submitted your website for review? Doing so will allow you to utilize buy now and subscriptions/donation buttons.

https://helpdesk.payza.com/index.php...54/my-business

Kind regards,
    Marco

Can the Payza/Alertpay debit cards be used in the UK? And also globally?
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread Information