Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6831 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 110 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1166
    Website's:
    piggy-farm.com sexyBB.Info sex-talk.be
    still pending

Transaction in Detail

Date 10/19/2012 7:12:29 AM Reference Number F4B66-4283E-71BF4 Transaction type Withdrawal

Why it have to take always so long just to approve it ???

thats already 4 days and two days to bank account ( when it is approved )

Website's:
    Payza.com Blog.Payza.com
    Quote Originally Posted by thesnake View Post
    Ticket ID #FLY-161-91274

Thanks

Thanks thesnake,

I escalated this with our banking team, I believe they are going to contact our bank and get back once they have an answer.

Kind regards,
    Tarik

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Coco24 View Post
    Hello. I'm gonna receive a payment. I want to know how much it takes to appear on my account. It's supposed that the payment has been sent already today, but in my account doesn't appear anything. Does it take time?

Greetings!
    Hey Coco24,

AdLOW is correct. Payments are virtually instant, I suggest checking with the sender, they should be able to provide you with a valid reference number if they have indeed sent the payment.

Regards,
    Tarik

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by seven7 View Post
    check #QPJ-634-90365
    Withdrawal request at 2012/10/11
    but still pending.
    Hey Seven7,

Let us know if the funds reflect your bank account balance yet.

Thanks
    Tarik

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xTreme View Post
    OK please update us before 31st October
    I would come back just to spread the good news

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Coco24 View Post
    Really? It was supposed that depositfiles was sending me a payment yesterday monday and, on my depositfiles account says that they sent me $7.00 dolars but in my payza account doesn't appear.

Is strange because, when I was about to check my payza account in the morning, I wasn't able to enter my account. Tried many times and after 15 or 30 minutes I was able to enter again, all looked ok. Just my payment doesn't appear.

I'm thinking that someone broke into my account or hacked.
    Hey Coco24,

We take account security seriously, if you think you may have been compromised don't let it wait. Send us a ticket ASAP, I'll even make sure it's followed up on for you. Simply let me know your ticket ID number and I'll make sure the damage is minimized.

There is a chance you just haven't been sent your payments yet but always listen to your gut feeling!

Kind regards,
    Tarik

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lawina View Post
    Transaction in Detail

Date 10/19/2012 7:12:29 AM Reference Number F4B66-4283E-71BF4 Transaction type Withdrawal

Why it have to take always so long just to approve it ???

thats already 4 days and two days to bank account ( when it is approved )
    Hey Lawina,

I listed your transaction for review, hang on in there they'll get to it, you'll see the status of the transaction change once this is done.

Thanks
    Tarik

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rajaads2011 View Post
    indian local bank transfer problem fixed or not ? please reply admin
    Not as of yet rajaads2011, I'm looking forward to being able to break the news to you.

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Devilz View Post
    Hello Payza Support ,

I am in Big Problem...Please do help me out. My PAYZA business account is closed with the reason 'High Risk' Account. Actual Problem was from my client who paid me via Disputed PAYZA money by which my account is also flagged.

Now my account is closed , I Just would like to ask.......Will i get my Balance which was already in my PAYZA account ??I have about XXXX$ in my Payza account.

If yes ,
    When i get my money ??
    Procedure ??

If not, why ??
    My account was with 'High Risk' [as per payza], but i should be fully eligible to get my Money which i earned legally till now.

Waiting for your Positive & FaST response.......
    Hey Devilz,

Sorry to hear this, let me check it out for you. Got a ticket id number? I can use this to pull up the info with our team.

Thanks in advance,
    Tarik

Quote Originally Posted by Payza_Advisor View Post
    Hey Lovehacker,

This could be a few things, hard to tell with out more info. Can you send our Account Security a support ticket or let me know the ticket ID number if you've already sent one.

Talk to you later

Take care,
    Tarik

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Send that email on over to us for investigation. If you get a chance forward it to [email protected] at your soonest convenience.

Thanks!
    Tarik

Hi Payza Support :- In last email there were some documents which asked by Payza I had provided all emails but still my A/c remain closed I want to know how long I need to wait it? I urgently need to do transactions in my A/c So I personally request you to unban my a/c Here is my Ticket Payza Id:- HBL-130-85156

Link : http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/128741Sanstitre.png

Hello,

Is it normal that the money transfer is still "pending"? Usually it is faster. You have problems?

Thank you.

C792C-4C0F4-44202
    4398A-7A9E8-58AD5
    Sorry for my bad English.

Probation
    I can't open payza,i used all browsers but still nothing, I'm from Bosnia,whats the problem?

Probation
    is there any good reason why Mastercard is not accepted??

Why would Payza restrict their service to only Visa cards? not trolling, just a serious question because it restricts alot of potential customers.

madness!!!

Hi
    Why my withdraw is still pending, today its seventh day since my request.
    Whats going on?
    Payza when can I expect to recieve money ( i requested on 10/18/2012 3:12:31 AM )
    best regards

Website's:
    devilzarena.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Payza_Advisor View Post
    Hey Devilz,

Sorry to hear this, let me check it out for you. Got a ticket id number? I can use this to pull up the info with our team.

Thanks in advance,
    Tarik
    Here is the Ticket ID for your reference :
    [#NFO-526-83034]

We already replied this ticket but no response is provided.Please do check & tell me the procedure to receive my account balance.
    KiDDY sHiTTY HosT---> iPowerz/DevilMayCry = Gurnoor Singh
    [Both are Same person]
    -BEWARE !!-

Hi Tarik,

10/15/2012 Withdrawal By Bank Transfer Pending

Reference Number A2988-B832E-138BC

Still pending.

Hi,
    Ticket ID: CCF-143-90547

waiting for reply since 10 days.

11.   Sponsored Links

Thread Information