Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6719 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 107 of 117 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1166
    Hi Payza, I'm just received email with title : "YOU WILL NOT ABLE TO SEND OR RECEIVE MONEY" from [email protected]
    Dear

This email was sent in order to Verify Your Identity .

Verify Your Identity by clicking on this link or by clicking the one below:
    http:/secure.payza.com/P.aspx?c=xxxx
    The link will take you to the Payza Verify Your Identity page to verify that you are the owner of the account
    Answer the security questions that you set up during the registration process. You have a maximum of three attempts. If you answer incorrectly, your account will become restricted and you and will never able to back
    if you dont Verify Your Identity you will never able to login or use your account
    If you did not Verify Your Identity,will be close please contact Customer Support.
    Can anyone tell me this is fake/phising or real ?

Pure Awesomeness!
    lol that guy's English suck, it's probably a phishing attempt. Do NOT click anything, a URL such as this http://google.com could actually lead to an entirely different one.

Thanks RT, and i just find out on Google too, fake email .

Hello Sir,
    I just want to ask that i have attached my Debit Card with my Payza account and now i want to validate it.. But whenever i go to My Account > verify account > credit card validation and clixk on validate card.. this error appears,
    "Your card cannot be validated this time, Please contact customer support"
    So please help me nd tell me how can i resolve it.. Reply soon thnx
    My Payza email is i sent u with Pm
    I'm what I AM.. :)

Goo GREEN !! Win T20 Worldcup.. Prayers with you :)

your card should only be visa if it's mastercard they cannot make the payment and if you are from the UK then payza is useless for a little while

Website's:
    Payza.com Blog.Payza.com
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunn View Post
    i had some payza revserasl on my account but i am not getting any joy from payza staff
    Hi Shaunn,

Hmmm, usually reversals happen because somewhere down the line fraudulent funds got mixed up. Most of the time the sender is not at fault and is unaware that they have come into the possession of fraudulent funds. Our policy is to return these funds back to their origin.

I'm not saying that's the reason for the reversals, but many times it is. Let me know the transaction reference number if you would like me to follow up with our support.

Thanks
    Tarik

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nhatquang1 View Post
    "Date
    10/6/2012 9:07:43 AM
    Reference Number
    FAAB3-93C23-0D9F8
    Transaction type
    Withdrawal
    Name/Email
    To AlertPay Prepaid Card-XXXX XXXX XXXX 7865"
    It still pending also over 1 weeks please check for me, thank
    Hi nhatquang1

How are you,

Looks like FAAB3-93C23-0D9F8 cleared, it's completed. I noticed you initiated a new transaction, it shouldn't be much longer I'll keep an eye out for it for you.

Take care,
    Tarik

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lovehacker View Post
    i m not able to login to my account when i try to login this error shown Access to your account is currently restricted. Please contact Customer Support for assistance.Support please help me ..
    Hey Lovehacker,

This could be a few things, hard to tell with out more info. Can you send our Account Security a support ticket or let me know the ticket ID number if you've already sent one.

Talk to you later

Take care,
    Tarik

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Send that email on over to us for investigation. If you get a chance forward it to [email protected] at your soonest convenience.

Thanks!
    Tarik

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Hey Smook33R,

Let me know the details I'll look into it for you. Just like Cypherz said, make sure it's a Visa that's enabled for international and online use.

Let me know!
    Thanks,
    Tarik

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PlusOne View Post
    Hello, I recently saw that Withdraw by bank transfer to India is now possible.
    I wanna ask how much will be the fees for the same?

The fees page
    https://www.payza.com/support/payza-transaction-fees

Shows only the fees for bank wire and not for bank transfer.
    Hey PlusOne,

I believe the fee to initiate Indian bank transfer withdrawal is 270.00INR. Unfortunately this feature is down for the moment. We will make announcements as soon as we have news.

If you need a point of reference check our fees page, just be sure to select India from the drop down menu.

https://www.payza.com/support/payza-transaction-fees

Kind regards,
    Tarik

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by msk19994 View Post
    Hey payza support please check ticket #LIM-480-58609 its regarding verification of CC
    Hey msk19994,

Looks like someone got back to your support ticket, let me know if you have any other questions.

Take care,
    Tarik

Hello Tarik,

I made withdrawal via Bank Wire before one week, and my money is in the bank,
    but i can not to take. This is exactly the problem :
    On the first picture you can see, before 8-9 months when i received money from Payza,

Ordering Customer :
    Earthport PLC
    21 New Street
    London EC2M 4TP
    United Kingdom

and everything was ok.

-now the problem is :

Ordering Customer:
    My personal information

That is the reason why the bank do not give me my money. they say it is not possible the same person to be Ordering customer and Beneficiary customer.

I want to ask, does Payza can give me documents that they are Ordering customer like before ( on the first picture)

Sorry for the long text and my bad english, but really i'm in bad situation...

Thank you.

8.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Payza.com Blog.Payza.com
    Quote Originally Posted by goldensparrow View Post
    Hi,

Sir Today i have submitted my national id card & Bank statement to payza for verification.
    I have also added my bank account & its got confirmed.
    please sir verify my account as soon as possible.

Ticket Information:

Ticket ID - #MRA-398-98517

Thanks.
    Hey Goldensparrow

Thanks for sending us your verification documents

Looks like they got reviewed and approved the very same day you submitted them. The account is good to go

Let us know if you need anything else!

Take care,
    Tarik

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jayzzy View Post
    Kindly check the Reference Number
    D7BE9-3AEA6-9D43F

my payment 6 days and not in my account everything is correct too . kindly look at it .
    i know u guys are busy but its also imp for me

do i have to call u guys ?
    Looks like this one cleared the day after you posted your message. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Take care,
    Tarik

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vijsam View Post
    Ticket ID - CVB-612-67471

Hi payza, please prossed my money to my bank account .
    It shows completed 10/10/2012 wire transfer, but nothing there in my account till today 19/10/2012 your CC is asking for bank statement as prooph which I cant gate easyly becose my bank is about 30 Km. away from my home and bank staf never gives statement easily, So I atteched passbook copy . So take action emigiatly . I am wateing for money from 01/09/2012 by bank transfer then your CC told to cancel it and do wire transfer so I canceled bank transfer and request for wire transfer and now I think there is no any option to get my money .

Ticket ID - CVB-612-67471
    Hi vijsam,

See if the trade id our banking operations have emailed you helps your bank locate the funds. Reply to the email if you need more information concerning the withdrawal. Let me know if you end up replying, I'll follow up with the team.

Thanks
    Tarik

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nmartan View Post
    Hello!
    Hey nmartan,

How's it going

Quote Originally Posted by thesnake View Post
    Hello Tarik,

I made withdrawal via Bank Wire before one week, and my money is in the bank,
    but i can not to take. This is exactly the problem :
    On the first picture you can see, before 8-9 months when i received money from Payza,

Ordering Customer :
    Earthport PLC
    21 New Street
    London EC2M 4TP
    United Kingdom

and everything was ok.

-now the problem is :

Ordering Customer:
    My personal information

That is the reason why the bank do not give me my money. they say it is not possible the same person to be Ordering customer and Beneficiary customer.

I want to ask, does Payza can give me documents that they are Ordering customer like before ( on the first picture)

Sorry for the long text and my bad english, but really i'm in bad situation...

Thank you.

create a ticket in etherport PLC site and ask them why they did this .

Website's:
    Payza.com Blog.Payza.com
    Quote Originally Posted by xTreme View Post
    strange, they are aren't posting anything related to Indian Bank transfers and wires
    No news on that to date.... I'll let you know xTreme

Thread Information