Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6411 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 108 of 117 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1166
    @ payza advisor: my payza account got limited i created account using canada as a country i was such a noob i thought its from canada so i should make my payza also to canada address, now can u help me what to do i am not from canada i from asia, can u help me???reply

Website's:
    Payza.com Blog.Payza.com
    Quote Originally Posted by thesnake View Post
    Hello Tarik,

I made withdrawal via Bank Wire before one week, and my money is in the bank,
    but i can not to take. This is exactly the problem :
    On the first picture you can see, before 8-9 months when i received money from Payza,

That is the reason why the bank do not give me my money. they say it is not possible the same person to be Ordering customer and Beneficiary customer.

I want to ask, does Payza can give me documents that they are Ordering customer like before ( on the first picture)

Sorry for the long text and my bad english, but really i'm in bad situation...

Thank you.
    ---------------------

Thanks for writing to me, I think I understand the issue, I may have come across this before. The last time I had encountered this issue, it was a local policy that didn't allow for the sender to be the receiver. This changes from country to country, but just to be sure, send us a support ticket. Let me know the ticket ID number, I'll make sure it gets checked out by our banking operations.

Our team will get back to you with more details as soon as we get a chance

Thanks in advance
    Tarik

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by aryan10 View Post
    @ payza advisor: my payza account got limited i created account using canada as a country i was such a noob i thought its from canada so i should make my payza also to canada address, now can u help me what to do i am not from canada i from asia, can u help me???reply
    Hey Aryan10,

Np, let me know your details, but send them in a support ticket and provide me with the ticket ID number.

Here is our contact page

https://helpdesk.payza.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Waiting to hear back from you
    Tarik

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Also @ thesnake

Don't
    contact Earthport, they might apply a fee for contacting them. Let us deal with it for you.

@payza advisor: thanks for replying i sent support ticket already there one of ur representatives reply me that why u made other country payza and why is ur payza used from place other than canada, what should i do???

Ticket ID: MSU-729-74113
    Zara M.
    Account Security Analyst

Website's:
    Payza.com Blog.Payza.com
    Give me a second, I'll get back to you I'm looking into this right now.

Ttul
    Tarik

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Ok, so at this point you can either move forward with your current account by submitting the documents requested from our Account Security or if you prefer, you can create a new account. Just remember to use your real details, using fake details is actually against our user agreement.

Also, be sure to have an extra email address handy, you'll need a new one to create your new account if choose to do so.

Unlike other payment processors, we extend our services to members based in Pakistan. Don't let this be a worry to you, we are proud to have you guys on board

All the best,
    Tarik

Website's:
    crackingheaven.com
    My Payza account got limited and i got like 42$ in it but i don't want to verify account and i just use to handle my online payments and i need my money and have to send them to my server admin so that my site keeps alive and please can you remove the limitation???

i am from pakistan!

Website's:
    Payza.com Blog.Payza.com
    Hey Royal prince,

Has any one gotten in touch with you concerning the state of your account. Send us a ticket, if you wish, I can have a look into it with our support, this will provide you with some insight as to what the best thing to do is.

Take care,
    Tarik

@payza advisor: thanks alot bro for such a nice reply, bro ok i am making new payza account, is there any possibility of my money i.e 16$ limited can be shifted to my new payza account???

Website's:
    crackingheaven.com
    my question is same to aryan10,

Can my money transfered to my new account???

9.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Payza.com Blog.Payza.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal Prince View Post
    my question is same to aryan10,

Can my money transfered to my new account???
    This is a good question, it depends on the circumstance. Most of the time you will be able to contact the account security team 180 days after the day of the suspension. They will be able to reassess the funds in questions after this time period. Best thing to do is find out if this applies to you, it really varies from case to case.

Kind regards,
    Tarik

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by aryan10 View Post
    @payza advisor: thanks alot bro for such a nice reply, bro ok i am making new payza account, is there any possibility of my money i.e 16$ limited can be shifted to my new payza account???
    It is possible, but only after the documents are provided. Once everything checks out ok, the funds would be released.

It would be up to you to make a choice,
    Do you want to resolve the previous account and potentially wait for a hold period to expire? (this can be anywhere between 30 to 180 days)
    Or start off fresh with the proper details.

Maybe doing both will be the best solution if you want to eventually gain access to your balance.

Hope this helps you make a clearer decision

Kind regards,
    Tarik

Quote Originally Posted by Payza_Advisor View Post
    ---------------------

Thanks for writing to me, I think I understand the issue, I may have come across this before. The last time I had encountered this issue, it was a local policy that didn't allow for the sender to be the receiver. This changes from country to country, but just to be sure, send us a support ticket. Let me know the ticket ID number, I'll make sure it gets checked out by our banking operations.

Our team will get back to you with more details as soon as we get a chance

Thanks in advance
    Tarik

Also @ thesnake

Don't
    contact Earthport, they might apply a fee for contacting them. Let us deal with it for you.

Ticket ID #FLY-161-91274

Thanks

Thread Information