Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6766 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 53 of 117 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    I have just complete Registration. A message appeared something like that YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION EMAIL. But it has been more than one month. I have not received yet. My email is [email protected]
    Please proceed quickly for Debit Card.

Website's:
    freelinkz.info
    I wanna know tat i have pan card etc and additional document for adress proof can i use my driving licence as its govt approved and i used same over paypal too and got approved within 1 day . wanna know how ur procedure for it goes bz i really dont understand payza asks for documents which not every one may have but driving licence and many such legal proofs which even we use here in india were not there in payza when i last saw it a month back . And tats why i m not being able to apporve myself and use ur service

Hi I am an Indian user and I earn from filehosting sites. When I want to local bank transfer money from payza there is some option drop down menu showing that I have to choose one for requesting money. So can you help me which option I have to choose during local bank transfer.

Here are the options which shown in this image

reply please.
    removed

Website's:
    mafiaWarez.com phaze.co katzbb.com massddl.com buspic.com
    my payza still not verifiying since the name of Alertpay
    i provide credit card but that time Alertpay have problem with CC then can't verifiying

today i log to my i count need verifying back then i got message
    You cannot validate your credit card at this time. Please contact Customer Support for more information.

then how my account can get vrifiying ?

help please

Website's:
    RapidLeechHost.com vStarVPS.com OwnSeedBOX.com
    Hi,
    I have raised a support ticket regarding a pending bank transfer.
    I have NOT received the amount in our bank and I need it urgently. I withdrawn $1200 to my bank account on 21st August but the transaction still shows as Pending.

I have not received a reply to the ticket.

Please check what's the issue and send the funds to bank asap.
    vStarVPS.com
    Most Affordable Linux VPS starting $15/month | Windows VPS RDP starting $19/month
    Also Offers RapidLeech | sBorg | SeedBOX
    --------------------------------------------
    Estro Web Services Private Limited

Will u ever add MasterCard?..

Mr. Marco According to your records bank wire was completed on 23/7/12 and if I take that you have sent little latter may be on 26/7/12 in practical, then problem is my bank has told me that bank wire after 1month if remain unreceived then it gets returned automatically according to rules. and in my case its now already more than month. Now can you tell me what will happen if bank wire gets return back to you as it was not received even after one month. What will happen in that case? where will my money will go? Will you put it back full in my Payza account? What will happen in my case can you please explain me? Also what will happen to fee of sending bank wire that you deducted as in this case there is no mistake of mine? Please atlease you can explain me. Also Can't you trace the money from your side that where my money is and why it was not reached to my bank account yet as you can contact your banking partners and can ask them about the money where it is as they can always trace the wire sent by them for that you don't need MT103 for yourself.

@ payza support

it takes years to bring back bank transfer

atlast u brought it

but now i need to verify...but after verifying do u pay instant bank tranfer or atleast 2-3 days ??

the answer is NO

if i withdraw today ...it takes another year to reach my bank

may i know why ur service always awful ?

sorry if i asked anything wrong

disappointed overall

9.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Payza.com Blog.Payza.com
    Hey Peeps!

I wanted to thank you all for the great times. I will be finishing up today and taking some vacation time before school starts in September. I wanted to announce that Tarik will be replacing me on the forums. He will be more than happy to answer all of your questions and will also follow up on any pending issues you may have.

Enjoy the weather

Signing off Marco

I have just complete Registration. A message appeared something like that YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION EMAIL. But it has been more than one month. I have not received yet. My email is [email protected]
    Please proceed quickly for Debit Card.

Thread Information