Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6899 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation

Default I want to start streaming my produced videos.

Hello to all... I am a video producer. I want to step up into having a place where I can place all of my video content so I can sell streaming content, and abandon my direct DVD sales over traditional mail. Anyone could help me with places that host the videos and have them available to sell to customers? Thanks.
    ignorantmonke Reviewed by ignorantmonke on . I want to start streaming my produced videos. Hello to all... I am a video producer. I want to step up into having a place where I can place all of my video content so I can sell streaming content, and abandon my direct DVD sales over traditional mail. Anyone could help me with places that host the videos and have them available to sell to customers? Thanks. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

YouTube don't work for you? You can make the videos private and share only with those who actually paid to watch this.

But keep in mind that we're on the Internet, so you can't guarantee that people will not share with other ilegally. In ANY service people can copy the video very quickly with using few tools.

Get a custom script done with any php coder or get a premade script which works as dvd strore - display the dvds with box cover if it has - setup a payment gateway for processing and infact yea get a dedi from choopa or so which has nice storage and high bandwidth. Cant rely on thirdparty services much if you are serious and has some nice bucks with u to invest.

Thread Information