Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6842 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    HD-Load.in

Default Paypal 30 Days Money holding policy

Hey Guys

I have just verfied my account but I got this mail :

Payments you receive go to your pending balance

Hello XXX

Now that you can receive payments, you can start selling with PayPal. Also, we want to tell you about an important feature of your PayPal account.
    30 - day pending balance
    Payments you receive go to your pending balance. Payments in your pending balance belong to you, but you can't use or withdraw them, usually for 30 days. After that, pending payments go to your available balance, unless PayPal is holding amounts for another reason, as specified in the PayPal User Agreement or other agreement that you have entered into with PayPal. After you have a successful selling history with us, we will make all your payments available soon after customers send you payments.
    Why do your payment go into a pending balance?

• We've found that until you have a successful selling history, problems between sellers and buyers are more likely.
    • Sometimes buyers ask their card issuer to reverse a payment. By putting your payments into a pending balance, we make sure you can return payments quickly to a buyer's account.
    • The pending balance period gives new sellers a way to establish a successful selling history.

Withdrawals to your bank account in the U.SYou can let your withdrawals happen automatically. Your available balance is automatically transferred on the first day of every month to the bank account in the U.S that you've selected.
    You can also withdraw payments yourself - any amount upto entire available balance. Here's how:

• Click the card or bank account you want to use.
    • Enter the amount to withdraw and click Continue.
    • Make sure that your information is correct and click Continue.

Withdrawals from your PayPal account appear as credits on your card or bank statement. You can also find withdrawal information on your Account Overview.Start selling with your account
    Questions? Let us know
    We understand that you'd like to have immediate access to the payments you receive, and we're here to answer your questions about this change to your account. To contact Customer Service, log in to your PayPal account and click Contact Us at the bottom of any page.
    Thanks,

PayPal
    I have already Contacted PayPal about this but never got a Full answer

my E-mail to Paypal :

Hello

is the 30 Days Payment Holding policy only for Sellers or every one new to PayPal ?
    because as I have tell you in my first mail I will use PayPal for receiving Payments from Affiliate programms and from my Family in Germany and Friends only
    I didn't Sell any product

Personal Use only

so does this policy will apply for me or not ?
    Answer
    Hello , my name is Edel Jun from PayPal Customer Service.

I understand that you would like to know more information about the 30 days payment hold policy.

If you?re a new seller, your payments go into a pending balance. Payments usually stay in your pending balance for 30 days. Payments in your pending balance belong to you, but you can?t use or withdraw them.

If a buyer has a problem with a purchase, they can file a dispute or ask their card issuer to reverse a payment. By putting your payments into a pending balance, we make sure you can return payments quickly to a buyer?s account. After 30 days, pending payments go to your available balance, as long as your customer hasn?t reported any problems with the purchase.

After you have a successful selling history with us, we no longer require 30-day settlement periods. We?ll notify you by email when payments you receive go directly to your available balance.

Here are some of the many factors we use to determine whether you have a successful selling history:

?The number of chargebacks, disputes, and reversals you have had.
    ?Selling and withdrawal patterns in your account.
    ?How long you?ve had your PayPal account.
    ?The type of goods and services you sell.

Here are the list of countries that has now the ability to receive money and enrolled in 30 days payment hold policy:

Morocco, Bahrain, Croatia, Honduras, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Bahamas, Albania, Algeria, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Dominica, Fiji, French Polynesia, Grenada, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, New Caledonia, Oman, Palau, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Seychelles, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos, Russia, Andorra, Faroe Island, Greenland and Columbia.

PayPal is continuously working on providing features that will cater to all your needs. We would appreciate any suggestion or feedback you can give us.

Sincerely,
    PayPal, an eBay Company
    But My Question is will this Policy apply for Personal use? like get paid from Affiliates programms / Receive Payment from Friends/Family

No one want to wait 30Days befor getting paid !

I hope someone in KWWH has the Right answer for me because Paypal is giving only a half answer

they take more than 30 min to write a full text but never take 1 min to write a full answer!
    simoestcoool Reviewed by simoestcoool on . Paypal 30 Days Money holding policy Hey Guys I have just verfied my account but I got this mail : I have already Contacted PayPal about this but never got a Full answer my E-mail to Paypal : Answer Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I have a 180 day hold on my account. That crap came one day just straight out of the blue. So now I have money in my account that I can't touch. It ticks me off. I email blasted their whole chain of command and still I didn't get nothing. Maybe you will have better mileage. Below is the information and contact numbers that I used. Hope this helps.

http://www.screw-paypal.com/paypal_c...formation.html

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    1. He's banned
    2. It's 3 months old thread, he probably received money anyway....

Thread Information