Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61158 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Everyone who filed a chargeback was refunded. There is one pending chargeback that I can't refund because it was escalated to a claim and is currently waiting for Paypal to resolve it. Underhost said he would honor all pre-paid payments.

Quote Originally Posted by NoEffex View Post
    Well, that's strange, some how, some way, right before you sold your thing, our account went haywire. Changed passwords, deleted MySQL users, corrupted databases, etc. Know anything about this? I think you do.
    What are you talking about man?

Your password may be different because the data is one month old. Corrupted databases can be repaired. Contact Underhost and ask him to reset your password and repair the database.

Everyone in this thread is a moron

instead of spending your time bitching go find a new fucking host, apl doesnt own the company anymore jesus christ

you guys act like 7 year olds

Website's:
    gamerzcorner.com gamerzcorner.net fiercebattles.com
    your just fussing cause you wherent caught up in the whole thing so you can shut the fuck up you moron

Quote Originally Posted by apirateslife View Post
    What are you talking about man?

Your password may be different because the data is one month old. Corrupted databases can be repaired. Contact Underhost and ask him to reset your password and repair the database.
    All the passwords were change, all of them. I'm sure it was because a salt or something got fucked up in the transfer. I was on one of those last-string moods, pardon the post =/.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny.M View Post
    Everyone in this thread is a moron

instead of spending your time bitching go find a new fucking host, apl doesnt own the company anymore jesus christ

you guys act like 7 year olds
    GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO. You little piece of cum-guzzling shit. You have no idea what the fuck happened and what jiaosjaiojsioajsioaj RRRRAGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

(Not saying this is truth, but this is what it looked to be) If someone poses as a REAL company, not just one person, then you buy a years worth of hosting from them, then you discover that it's ONE FUCKING PERSON and that that ONE FUCKING PERSON threw a tempur-tantrum and quit the internet, and ran away with your money, you'd be goddam pissed too. Now, this didn't happen, and luckily a capable company or group or whatever is running it, but that's what it appeared to be when APL dissappeared.

I'm still goddam pissed because we lost like a months worth of posting, and well over 7/8 of our members, but it could have been worse.

Banned
    Website's:
    Dev-Security.net
    You said that to the wrong person buddy

You little piece of cum-guzzling shit
    Just hope he doesnt act like he used to act like and he knows what im talking about

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information