Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6799 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    bypassx.com

Default Use Blogger or Google App Engine as CDN, anyone tryed?

Well... i was thinking why not use one of these services as CDN for images, css, etc..

And i?m curious to know if any of you used as CDN one of those two services or any other and if you find any problems.
    I?m curious to know if google delete images or not... specially with adult content.

I appreciate if you share your experience.

Thanks.
    Zeokat Reviewed by Zeokat on . Use Blogger or Google App Engine as CDN, anyone tryed? Well... i was thinking why not use one of these services as CDN for images, css, etc.. And i?m curious to know if any of you used as CDN one of those two services or any other and if you find any problems. I?m curious to know if google delete images or not... specially with adult content. I appreciate if you share your experience. Thanks. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

You can open a new Google Code Project and simply put your css, frequently loaded images, etc... to make a "CDN", but I don't think using blogger is a good idea
    dummy sig

Respected Member
    it is a good idea, as long as your images are legal (no CP) etc..
    Most of them these days use blogger as the image host and serve their links on their site. And they dont delete your pics, unless you do it yourself.

Website's:
    bypassx.com
    Thans to both, for your replies, will be good know if someone had previous experience with adult content pics.

Thread Information