Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6919 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default I don't understand why my alexa rankings are not improving...

I am having an website with up-to 400 visitors daily. My website is on bigrock.in and i got an free web-site builder; however i don't have any hosting.

I don't understand why my alexa rankings are not improving....till 9 days my alexa rankings are around this figure: 12,732,338.........I have ordered non-unique traffic which is adsense -safe. I also submitted my site to various directories and PINGED the website too. Can you tell me what may be the possible reasons for my alexa rankings being so BAD?
    KLAMPER Reviewed by KLAMPER on . I don't understand why my alexa rankings are not improving... I am having an website with up-to 400 visitors daily. My website is on bigrock.in and i got an free web-site builder; however i don't have any hosting. I don't understand why my alexa rankings are not improving....till 9 days my alexa rankings are around this figure: 12,732,338.........I have ordered non-unique traffic which is adsense -safe. I also submitted my site to various directories and PINGED the website too. Can you tell me what may be the possible reasons for my alexa rankings Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

you have to be patient bro.

just continue your good work and all other things will follow automatically.

Banned
    Who cares about alexa? As long as your the number of visitors is on he rise, which probably translate into increment in earning.

My domain 1week but 10mi Alexa, 0visit.

because 400 visitor not build alexa

if u have almost 500000 or 5000 visitor then u claim

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo1136 View Post
    Who cares about alexa? As long as your the number of visitors is on he rise, which probably translate into increment in earning.
    But does ordering an traffic affects alexa rankings?

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    Quote Originally Posted by KLAMPER View Post
    I am having an website with up-to 400 visitors daily. My website is on bigrock.in and i got an free web-site builder; however i don't have any hosting.

I don't understand why my alexa rankings are not improving....till 9 days my alexa rankings are around this figure: 12,732,338.........I have ordered non-unique traffic which is adsense -safe. I also submitted my site to various directories and PINGED the website too. Can you tell me what may be the possible reasons for my alexa rankings being so BAD?
    Bought traffic is more or less auto bots or traffic which is useless. If it is sent by bots they don't use Alexa Toolbar so its impossible to get better rank. If you have real traffic then some of them are bound to have alexa bar & you are supposed to get better ranks on alexa

Quote Originally Posted by softleaks View Post
    you have to be patient bro.

just continue your good work and all other things will follow automatically.
    Its nothing about patience, Alexa ranks change pretty much quickly atleast once in a day

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo1136 View Post
    Didn't you ever cared about ranks in your school/college/uni ? Most of the normal people care about ranks even Website Ranks

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

Downloading their Firefox toolbar will greatly improve your ranking, because it insures that your site will be crawled by Alexa. I went from rank 8,000,000 to 100,000 in about 4 weeks of use (no traffic spikes, fairly stable). However, I think using the toolbar makes your ranking higher, but also biased and less accurate because you are constantly accessing your own website. When I stopped using the toolbar my ranking dropped considerably.

Thread Information