Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6751 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default CashMyLinks - Private Pay Per Install Content Locking Network

We at CashMyLinks are currently looking for publishers who can deliver a minimum of 100 installs a day.

CashMyLinks is a private Pay-Per-Install network that works exclusively with advertisers that you won't find anywhere else. Our content lockers have some of the highest conversion rates in the industry. Say goodbye to the traditional Pay-Per-Install network and say hello to CashMyLinks. We're all about quality and not quantity. We strongly believe in simplicity at CashMyLinks and that's the reason why we made our system as simple as possible to work with.

SignUp Now
    CML-Mike Reviewed by CML-Mike on . CashMyLinks - Private Pay Per Install Content Locking Network We at CashMyLinks are currently looking for publishers who can deliver a minimum of 100 installs a day. CashMyLinks is a private Pay-Per-Install network that works exclusively with advertisers that you won't find anywhere else. Our content lockers have some of the highest conversion rates in the industry. Say goodbye to the traditional Pay-Per-Install network and say hello to CashMyLinks. We're all about quality and not quantity. We strongly believe in simplicity at CashMyLinks and Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

If your network is about quality not quantity then why do you only pay $0.70/install while the competition is paying $1.20-2.50 ?
    Internet

Those are our starting rates. The better your quality of installs the higher your install rates are.

I doubt there's a PPI network that will pay you $2.50/install from the start.

Makes sense, pinball corp did it quickly for me so I guess I forgot..

Anyways, I signed up to try it out!
    Internet

Thanks joecool6101, welcome aboard.

Please don't hesitate to share your experience with our network here

Probation
    I signed up..let's see how this works out.

Website's:
    Thesocialmediatoday.com fileband.com nulled-scripts.net merolinks.com onlinecinemahall.com espnlive.net
    what are the rates for each country per install?

Quote Originally Posted by kittin View Post
    what are the rates for each country per install?
    From what I can see they have a publicly available rates page, http://www.cashmylinks.com/rates

Thread Information