Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6913 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Vbulletin 4

I was reading the thread about the possible new skin and potential software upgrade.

I saw a lot of people throwing IPB around(Which i think is pretty cool) but i saw a lot of people who were against VB4.

What exactly is it about that software that has people up in arms over it?
    Micah Sin Reviewed by Micah Sin on . Vbulletin 4 I was reading the thread about the possible new skin and potential software upgrade. I saw a lot of people throwing IPB around(Which i think is pretty cool) but i saw a lot of people who were against VB4. What exactly is it about that software that has people up in arms over it? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

(1only)
    Website's:
    BarakaDesigns.com Amodity.com IMGFlare.com
    Well,
    vBulletin 4 is quite a big change from vBulletin 3 and many people see vB4 as a rip of IPB like the multiple css work you have to do and the basic flow of the design like in the default skin, its pretty horrible in some factors.
    Although, i don't have any issue(s) with it cause i code for both versions of vBulletin
    There is some highlights and non-s that people like about it, i believe its more than my two cents but that's a basic gist.
    Hope that helps in a way
    -Baraka

CEO Of BarakaDesigns.com, Need PSD to vB? Need a Custom skin? Hit me up -Baraka aka 1Only

Appreciate the reply.

I was thinking of buying Vbulletin 4 this weekend and i wanted to know why it was such a bad software.

I am not fond of xenforo and i am selling my license(I have to figure out where though) for about 50 bucks

and i wanted to try something new and Vbulletin is the only thing i haven't used yett and i wanted to know pros and cons.

thanks

Hope for more replies

In my Opinion vBulletin is best and user-friendly.....

Website's:
    awfuck.it
    vBulletin is the best in my opinion. I've used so many BB scripts and even custom made ones but had the best results with vBulletin.

Personal Fav Version: 3.6.8 PL2
    Never tried out vBulletin 4.x
    "People that walk, need to learn how to sound like a book from the age of movies that has routers, then you can change the wall color, if you truly believe in food."
    - el_jentel1 (Link to quote)
    I love esotorisk and st0ne <3
    http://www.formspring.me/iamgodhimself - Ask me anything!

Thread Information