Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6813 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mmm mmm!

Default Direct Youtube Downloader

Direct YouTube Downloader

Direct YouTube Downloader allows you to download videos from YouTube, including Ultra HD 4K, 1080p and 720p videos.
    The program is easy to use, just specify the URL for the video you want to download and click the Download button.
    Direct YouTube Downloader is a popular, free program that enables you to download and convert online videos (legal content, to which you have the rights) for later viewing on your desktop or mobile device. It can download files as WebM, MP4, FLV, 3GP or AAC(audio).

Specs

Download Ultra HD 4K VideosDownload Full HD 1080p and 720p VideosDownload videos as WebM, MP4, FLV, 3GP or AAC(audio)Download all the videos of a PlaylistDownload all videos of a YouTube userDownload all the videos in ChannelYou can download favorite videos of a YouTube userYou can change video qualityYou can see the thumbnail of videoYou can save your download historyAuto-paste URLs from ClipboardSkip downloading if the file already exist

Screens

Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Direct Youtube Downloader Direct YouTube Downloader http://cloud.addictivetips.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Direct-YouTube-Downloader-Resolution.jpg Direct YouTube Downloader allows you to download videos from YouTube, including Ultra HD 4K, 1080p and 720p videos. The program is easy to use, just specify the URL for the video you want to download and click the Download button. Direct YouTube Downloader is a popular, free program that enables you to download and convert online videos (legal content, to which Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ihide.info
    Or you can use jDownloader and grab (.mp3, .flv, .mp4)
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

Website's:
    Maxxx.cc
    Good one fella now i will use this till today i preferred IDM, now this

Offtopic:

use latest idm it has option of selecting video in 240p,360p,480,720p, etc but thanks for this

Respected Member
    good one, for me IDM is doing great

BTW, @Maxxx, OJ forgot to use SLIDE tags

mmm mmm!
    We're not suppose to use SLIDE tags, brah. :-)
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    boobsvilla.tumblr.com premiummethods.blogspot.in
    I don't use other softwares to download videos from youtube for me IDM is best......

rapidleech have this also

Nice, But got Execution Error :

Download all videos from user.. shut up and take my money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information