Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6781 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default how to encrypt wordpress and blogger footer ?

hi
    i m about to design wordprees and blogger templetes
    so if anyone can help me and tell me how i encrypt its footer so if anyone remove my copyrights the website doesnt work
    and a phrase appear like this
    All the links in the footer should remain intact. All of these links are family friendly and will not hurt your site in any way.

thanks
    mamak24 Reviewed by mamak24 on . how to encrypt wordpress and blogger footer ? hi i m about to design wordprees and blogger templetes so if anyone can help me and tell me how i encrypt its footer so if anyone remove my copyrights the website doesnt work and a phrase appear like this All the links in the footer should remain intact. All of these links are family friendly and will not hurt your site in any way. thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Well that's impossible for CMS sites I think, even if you use PHP, people will always remove the footer.

ioncube will prevent most people from decoding it.

Most of the wordpress templates achieve this by just adding a few lines of base64 encoded script in one of the template files, decoded and eval()'ed on run, though this won't stop everyone from removing it.
    You can make it a bit more secure by adding checker scripts like that to multiple files and making them cross-dependent.

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Use this tool I made:
    http://download.cnet.com/eMinifier/3...-75755126.html

Then use PHP Scramble.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    Xenu.ws WarezLinkers.com SerialSurf.com CracksDirect.com
    Unless you plan on throwing money away just to ioncube/zend encode your footer, there is absolutely nothing you can do which cannot be reversed.

In most cases, you can simply change the eval/echo to a var_dump and get the decoded source back.

If you can encode it, someone else can decode it, unless you use something professional like ioncube.
    Projects:
    WCDDL - The Professional DDL Script
    Top Secret Project: In Development - ZOMG
    ImgTrack - Never Have Dead Images Again!

Respected Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by JmZ View Post
    Unless you plan on throwing money away just to ioncube/zend encode your footer, there is absolutely nothing you can do which cannot be reversed.

In most cases, you can simply change the eval/echo to a var_dump and get the decoded source back.

If you can encode it, someone else can decode it, unless you use something professional like ioncube.
    This. HTML, PHP, JS, or any language for that matter => obfuscation is useless. If you're mainly worried about copycats: followers will never be leaders. Remember that.

Thread Information