Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6419 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Website's:
    AudioDL.com
    @Extabit:
    I know that pp has limited your account. And I think, you should pay all member (at least, 1 week) before you want to continue. As you know, the uploaders want to know that Extabit is willing to pay. Important, All we need money for life. I hope you will pay and I hope Extabit is always the Best Filehost, too!

We can wait, but 6 months is a long time.
    AudioDL.com - Audio Free Download
    Need Author Post Music, Audioz. PM me

Website's:
    Mafiablog.org Dl4all.net Downloadsarena.net
    Lost more than Filesonic's Payout and who knows that they will pay after 180 days or not.......??? and their official thread has also been locked. Have somebody received payment after 180 days in such condition? i mean is there any chances or not? I don't use PP so i don't know about their rules and regulations. If you have some experience about it, please share it.

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Google.com Wikipedia.org Facebook.com
    oron didnt get the money from paypal, same gonna happen to extabit as well as every1
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

I Also Loss 170$ . We not expect from Extabit This Kind of shit. No Idea What to do. Now Extabit $ Looks Like virtual $.

Banned

and then after 10 years no warez and no pc

Website's:
    Google.com Wikipedia.org Facebook.com
    haha>>>funny
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

how long does it take to receive money via bank transfer??

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Oron has their accounts locked by court order which is far different then PP suspending an account and holding funds for 180 days. The 180 days for PP has been a longstanding term of theirs.

It has been said so many times here I can repeat it in my sleep "You should not be relying on file host monies as your primary source of income or support!".

If you want to discuss the issue that is fine, but if the whining and flaming starts this thread will be locked also.

"From Tuesday purchases via paypal will be unavailable"
    So basically, we won't get any sales too... that means no money.
    It's just funny how their support team "disappeared" all of the sudden, just when we need them the most.

i think they had to manage to paypal members that they pay to their affliates once in a month wat netload and file factory doing

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information