Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6974 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    servergen.com

Default Need help regarding solution for shutting down the server regularly

Hello,

One of my NL server is shutting down every 48 hours automatically. I already do whatever i can to resolve the issue, like re installing, updating windows etc. But the issue is still continuing. Even i replace the server. Most important thing is, few days after replacing the server was running fine. Then the issue continued again.

Can anyone plzz help me to solve this issue? I am suffering a lot. If anyone can help me to fix the issue i am ready to pay him.

Thanks.
    candida Reviewed by candida on . Need help regarding solution for shutting down the server regularly Hello, One of my NL server is shutting down every 48 hours automatically. I already do whatever i can to resolve the issue, like re installing, updating windows etc. But the issue is still continuing. Even i replace the server. Most important thing is, few days after replacing the server was running fine. Then the issue continued again. Can anyone plzz help me to solve this issue? I am suffering a lot. If anyone can help me to fix the issue i am ready to pay him. Thanks. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Check the shutdown logs. Also make sure windows is activated and other user accounts are not allowed to shutdown Windows.

Website's:
    Remote-Rdp.com
    This usually happen's on some of Lease web servers, i hear this some where about auto shutdown.

Website's:
    servergen.com
    @vgnheart

I have no access on shut down log. Already ask my provider for shut down log. Windows is fully activated. No user account have admin access.

Before shut down I noticed some common signs every time. Like- server becomes extremely slow, nothing is working in proper way.

@chaitan

We already replace our server. But the same issue is continuing still now.

Website's:
    Remote-Rdp.com
    @candida Check there is any disk failure? Try to change disks or check raid system.

Hello you have a Dedicated server with Windows on it right ?
    Then why you can't access the shutdown logs ?

use event viewer in windows

Website's:
    servergen.com
    I already checked event viewer which is giving the following error-

Hi,

This is happen because your server keep install updates from microsoft servers. once the update install it ask you to restart otherwise it will restart in next 24 to 48 hours automatically.

Ask your provider to Disable the Windows Update from My computer property. this will sure solve your shutdown or restart issue.

Thread Information