Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6820 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Get SMS Notifications of PMs on KWWH

Hey guys,

I made this recipe on IFTTT which can be used to send you SMS notifications when you get a PM on KWWHunction. Thought I'd share it with you guys.

You can use it here: http://ifttt.com/recipes/43130

If you've no idea what IFTTT is, check this thread I made to give an idea how it works: http://www.besthostingforums.com/44-...-work-you.html

Cheers
    Amz Reviewed by Amz on . Get SMS Notifications of PMs on KWWH Hey guys, I made this recipe on IFTTT which can be used to send you SMS notifications when you get a PM on KWWHunction. Thought I'd share it with you guys. :) You can use it here: http://ifttt.com/recipes/43130 If you've no idea what IFTTT is, check this thread I made to give an idea how it works: http://www.besthostingforums.com/44-useful-sites/146896-ifttt-put-internet-work-you.html Cheers Rating: 5
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. ? George Bernard Shaw
    ?
    Designer. Check my designs here.

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    does it cost money for the txts?

Nah, it's free. And it works worldwide.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. ? George Bernard Shaw
    ?

If could integrate it with KWWH officially?

I don't get you. But I guess you can't officially integrate it with KWWH as IFTTT is about recipes which integrate two channels (email and sms in this case).
    ?

Cool idea. Could be extremely useful.
    SwitchLink #1 UK VPS Provider
    Never Oversold. Gigabit Connectivity. 100GB+ Network, We own our own hardware, All Branded Servers, flexibility that Webhosting cannot offer
    For more info contact me at [email protected]

Website's:
    Proaudiozone.info HdMoviesNxT.com
    amazing

mmm mmm!
    PRETTY COOL, THANKS!
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    This is cool, but I think that most of the people here do have Email on their phone

I know most people here use email on their mobile phones, myself included. But I doubt that they all have push email enabled or that everyone's mobile supports it. I receive tons of email every day but I can't be bothered reading them all the moment they arrive, that's why I don't have push email enabled. With this recipe I only get an SMS when a new PM arrives on KWWH, and there are times when I want to be notified of it instantly.
    ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information