Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6789 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Dowloads cannot be free, someone invested money, and wants to be paid for his work. However, you can get live preview of what you are paying for. My credit business model, that I've suggested, values each download in cents.

rename filename and get 100% , its what people will do ,we dont like to share our money remember this
    yah, well, because of people like you hardcore on each side, evolution of internet slowed down.
    However there's a solution for that too.
    Your file gets licensed, and you don't get 100%.

2.   Sponsored Links

its not free at all, content owners would gain promotion of its work, and earn from the filehosts..... if the users have to pay to download then its not a real inovation....
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

i mean, if big filelockers can pay per download for uploaders, its just a matter of give part of that money to content owners....

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    What you don't get, is that uploaders are those who make all rules, they are the muscles of piracy.
    Legalize them , offer them lifetime income at lower rates, downloaders won't have any choice, except to pay.
    If uploaders reject, which they won't, they've uploaded to each and every host, no matter how shady it looked, and 'lost' money, then, nothing. But that won't even happen.

By introducing this model, word 'free' is rejected. However, model at LOW cost is introduced, and content owners can profit from already made infrastructure.

As I said in my first post, this is a basic idea, you are free to suggest anything to develop it further, with suggestions how to overcome certain problems that may arise.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information