Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6941 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    You cannot access your account because it's banned. You were linking several images incorrectly so every-time a page on a forum would load it would count as a view without the thumb showing or users viewing the image. This is clearly not something anyone would ever pay for. It's very dishonest.

All you do is go to popular threads and create a false link to cheat:

Website's:
    celbmasit.blogspot.com
    "Just the referral program is over."

It is so Bad for me...Now every Image sites have referral program...and we are love to use it....why not u ban or block their Cheater account instead of closing referral program. my earning coming from referral program becz i live in India where Image Rate is so low....

So Please consider our request.....we love your site very much and always with you....

Respected Member
    They do get banned. It's just taking too much time policing the cheaters. The main program is the affiliate program. I put the referral program into play as a bonus. Users are trying to take advantage of it and I won't have it. Jordan doesn't want to spend all his time banning cheaters either.

Where you live does not make a difference here. It's where the people who click your images live. If a visitor on a forum or wherever you share links clicks your image and he is in the US, you get credited for Tier 1. Where you live does not come into play at all.

Page not loading

Respected Member
    It's running just fine. Downtime is tracked every 30 seconds, and there is none.

thks imgah

Processed a lot of payments today that were requested. The rest will be done over the next few days. Made some coding changes to the download page. Please let us know if their are any issues viewing images. For about a hour some users may have been stuck at the splash page the first time they tried to view an image.

Website's:
    69dl.blogspot.com 9mx.3mx.biz
    Site load's very slowly.

No it's not. Load is normal and pages are loading instant. On the file server images are loading instant as well. Upgrade your Internets

Website's:
    imgbd.net
    payment not received.

id- arthonad87

Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information