Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6943 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Well when I said that (Saturday or Sunday) I meant it as this week. Might not be until next week though. The last programmer I had was freelance and he became busy. I'm in the process of finding a programmer that will stay on for numerous projects.

Update: Just accepted an offer from a coder. He should be starting on the thumb option tomorrow. So sometime this week it should be complete.

In an effort to improve user experience, we have removed 50% of the banner ads on the image view page. Along with this, we have cut the header ad by 75% in size as well, and removed one of the two popups.

This will have no effect on your earnings. You will continue to accumulate rewards as normal. We just wanted to provide a better end user experience to keep the users coming back to view your images.

Respected Member
    I'll be taking care of the site/support for a week or so. imgah is run by my brother. I do not work directly for them, so please do not PM me anything.

I'll reply to posts here only.

You can also use the contact feature on the site and another person will reply as always.

Quote Originally Posted by imgah View Post
    Well when I said that (Saturday or Sunday) I meant it as this week. Might not be until next week though. The last programmer I had was freelance and he became busy. I'm in the process of finding a programmer that will stay on for numerous projects.

Update: Just accepted an offer from a coder. He should be starting on the thumb option tomorrow. So sometime this week it should be complete.

In an effort to improve user experience, we have removed 50% of the banner ads on the image view page. Along with this, we have cut the header ad by 75% in size as well, and removed one of the two popups.

This will have no effect on your earnings. You will continue to accumulate rewards as normal. We just wanted to provide a better end user experience to keep the users coming back to view your images.
    This is a very smart move as you will be less likely to be banned from other sites.

4.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Yeah, that's a plus too. I just dislike ads lol

Update: I just added a referral option. Any referred users will earn 10% of the money generated.

welcome and good luck

the thumnail size is too larger, plz add 100x100 pxls, thanks

Respected Member
    Tier 1 rates have moved up to $2.40

Quote Originally Posted by Divano View Post
    welcome and good luck
    thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by dkmclgt View Post
    the thumnail size is too larger, plz add 100x100 pxls, thanks
    As far as I know that was getting done this week. If that is getting put off until next week, I don't know. My brother had to leave the province very quickly. A friend of his back home passed away.

I want try

I want try too

welcome to KWWH.

since have spoken to jesse in the past hope he will transfer his knowledge for this project

will give a try and hope not to close after 1-2 months

have in mind that sites similar started @ $2.60 per 1000 and hope to change soon. u ll see traffic of course and decide for this

Most important to change is the minim.payout $5 is way too high can u decrease to half (if possible $2.50)

many people req at low rates but $5 is way too much

1 bug
    when u click http://imgah.com/_contact.html

at medium right on http://imgah.com/pages/rewards.html

does not exist

and
    1 question

image expiration??

are they expired after some days or views or not ?? some competitve sites do not expire images and some others require 5-6 views to be forever.

can u write to us when images expire plz ?? because it is not written in the FAQ but is important........

we asked for non-dmca ones. are they expired or not ???

in terms of importance min.payout if possible to decrease and thumb sizes also (prefer the 250x250 not bigger to keep - actually prefer the 220x220 exact that size like in Chili site)

welcome & good luck

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information