Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6883 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Default imgah - Get Paid Up To $2.30 Per 1000 Image Views. Chrome Extension Available

imgah - Your solution to image hosting
    Up-to $2.30/1000 views

We'd like to invite you to join the beta launch of imgah. Please report any issues here in this thread, or on our contact page here. Please list any comments or suggestions.

Please take a moment to read the entire thread before asking questions.

Please do not suggest rate/tier changes. We will be doing this on our own according to what countries convert for our traffic.

Please do not post screenshots of payments received from us.

"Where is my money?" questions will be ignored here. I do not check this thread often, and Jesse does not deal with payments. Open a ticket ,here, but make sure the pay period has ended first, please.

Uploading Tools

Chrome Extension
    Just right click an image and select "Upload to imgah". A new tab opens to the imgah links page for you to copy them easily.

Generate Rewards

Please note: Our rewards program is currently in beta.

You can now make a donation with your earnings. If chosen, funds will be sent to The Salvation Army under General. This means they will use the money wherever demand is needed.

Some facts about The Salvation Army:

• For more than 100 years The Salvation Army has been helping homeless people. As well as giving food, clothes, shelter and advice, Salvation Army centres help people to get off the streets and into a home of their own.
    • When there is an emergency, The Salvation Army gives hot drinks and food to emergency workers and victims. They also talk to people and comfort them. After earthquakes and cyclones, The Salvation Army provides counselling, healthcare and shelter and helps to rebuild homes too.
    • When family members go missing, The Salvation Army's Family Tracing Service helps to find them. They reunite more than 3,000 families each year.
    • The Salvation Army operates several domestic violence shelters nationwide, where abused women and children can get a fresh start in life, safely and confidentially.
    • The Salvation Army adult rehabilitation centers annually help more than 220,000 people from every walk of life fight substance abuse and return to their communities as participating, contributing members.

Statistics (as at 1 January 2011)
    Community development programmes: 2,570 (number of beneficiaries: 750,664)
    Homeless hostels: 422 (capacity: 24,464)
    Children's homes: 244 (capacity: 9,966)
    Elderly care homes: 173 (capacity: 10,969)
    Mother and baby homes: 49 (capacity: 1,268)
    Refuges: 66 (capacity: 1,965)

Community day care centres: 630 (capacity: 142,648)
    Addiction rehabilitation centres: 315 (capacity: 21,990)

Services to the armed forces: 66 projects
    Disaster rehabilitation schemes: 184 (serving 99,314)
    Prisoners visited: 288, 380
    Hospitals: 21
    Health centres/clinics: 202

As you can see this is an important charity with a wide range of causes. We hope that our members can do a little to help. Every bit counts.

What are the payment methods?
    At the moment we make payments via PayPal and Skrill (moneybookers). During the beta phase of imgah, we are reviewing all of our options.

When do i get paid?
    We pay on the 1st and the 16th. You must request payment to be eligible for payments. Payment must be requested by UTC-05:00 Eastern Time US & Canada 11:59PM day before payments are made. Please note: all accounts are manually reviewed prior to being issued a payment. All payment requests are issued within ten (10) business days of said paydate.

Is copyright content allowed?
    imgah does not allow users to post copyright content. If we receive report of a user posting content that infringes on the copyrights of others, we may possibly delete user's content along with his account and his earnings.

Why did my images get deleted?
    You might have possibly posted offensive and/or copyrighted material.

How long are images stored for?
    Users never have any of their images deleted.

The forum I post on does not allow paid image hosts. What can be done?
    At this point in time, we are not aware of anyone banning imgah. If you do happen to come across this, please open a ticket with our support. Include the forum URL and administrator's username in charge of whitelisting image hosts. We will attempt to work with them

Questions? Comments? Concerns?
    If you'd like to speak with me directly, reply here or email [email protected] with "Question for Jordan" in the subject and I'll be the one to answer those emails myself.

Alternatively, you can open a support ticket, here.

Not receiving email from us?
    Make sure you have "imgah.com" and "imgah.uservoice.com" (no quotes) as a whitelisted domain with your email account

Possible features to add:

• thumb size selection
    • select how many images show up per line
    • ZIP upload
    • image resize
    imgah Reviewed by imgah on . imgah - Get Paid Up To $2.30 Per 1000 Image Views. Chrome Extension Available imgah - Your solution to image hosting Up-to $2.30/1000 views We'd like to invite you to join the beta launch of imgah. Please report any issues here in this thread, or on our contact page here. Please list any comments or suggestions. Please take a moment to read the entire thread before asking questions. Uploading Tools Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    All countries count for earnings
    >We do not count China, Hong Kong, or Vietnam

Bad bitch in my chevy.

Thanks. Just decided to delete them while testing. Seems to be far too much cheating there.

can you add france to Tier 1

Could you add 250x250 for thumbnail size?

Quote Originally Posted by splinter View Post
    Could you add 250x250 for thumbnail size?
    default thumb size is now 250x250

We will be adding a custom thumb size option in the near future

Quote Originally Posted by ahmedpeso View Post
    can you add france to Tier 1
    No comment. Read the first post please. This is a possibility at some point, but not at the moment.

Thanks

What about making it so the images line up horizontally?

I'll put it on the possibilities list (that I'm about to add to the main post). If more people request it, I'll have it developed. Possibly a option to add how many images show per line.

waitting 4 any payment proof

We've only made a few so far. I doubt you'll find them being posted online. You can try us yourself if you'd like until you hit the $5 mark and request a payment.

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information