Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61007 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PlugRush - You're missing out if you're not using it..

PlugRush has been growing a lot lately, but still a lot of people don't know about us, or know what it is.

PlugRush lets you trade, buy and sell traffic, through thumb widgets displayed on publishers websites. These widgets generate a much higher ctr than regular banner ads, and since the thumbs usually match the content, you get higher quality clicked traffic, which makes everyone more money. Current rate for Publishers that use our widgets to sell traffic, is around $5 per k.

PlugRush is also one of the highest paying networks for popunder traffic, and mobile redirect traffic. Publishers get around $9 per k on average for mobile traffic, and $1.5 for popunder traffic.

If you haven't used us already, please take a sec to check us out at plugrush.com
    nextri Reviewed by nextri on . PlugRush - You're missing out if you're not using it.. PlugRush has been growing a lot lately, but still a lot of people don't know about us, or know what it is. PlugRush lets you trade, buy and sell traffic, through thumb widgets displayed on publishers websites. These widgets generate a much higher ctr than regular banner ads, and since the thumbs usually match the content, you get higher quality clicked traffic, which makes everyone more money. Current rate for Publishers that use our widgets to sell traffic, is around $5 per k. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

thats nice and everything, i really want to use plugrush but it's just not working for me - i can't do nothing on your website, cant add adzones, edit one or see adzone code.

Fix your site mate and then well see what i'm missing out

What is your account? I will check it out. Have you added your websites to your account? What specifically is happening?

for example when i click on "code" button on adzones area, then nothing happens - a window pops up showing loading animation and no code appears. i'll send email to support address

Please create a ticket and I will get it looked at. Sounds like a strange problem. Never heard anyone with similar issues.

Website's:
    imgbd.net
    i give a try, but my site approve or not i dont know. stats are not showing. so i am not using now. if u solve this prob and give alertpay ( payza ) payment option i will be back

Website's:
    google.com
    Welcome nextri to KWWH !
    nice to see you here
    My Avatar is 100% Me.

Quote Originally Posted by nextri View Post
    PlugRush has been growing a lot lately, but still a lot of people don't know about us, or know what it is.

PlugRush lets you trade, buy and sell traffic, through thumb widgets displayed on publishers websites. These widgets generate a much higher ctr than regular banner ads, and since the thumbs usually match the content, you get higher quality clicked traffic, which makes everyone more money. Current rate for Publishers that use our widgets to sell traffic, is around $5 per k.

PlugRush is also one of the highest paying networks for popunder traffic, and mobile redirect traffic. Publishers get around $9 per k on average for mobile traffic, and $1.5 for popunder traffic.

If you haven't used us already, please take a sec to check us out at plugrush.com
    I think u should add the term "Adult" in the intro

Quote Originally Posted by nextri View Post
    Please create a ticket and I will get it looked at. Sounds like a strange problem. Never heard anyone with similar issues.
    i found what was causing this - adblock plus, disabled it and now your site is working fine

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    Welcome nextri to KWWH !
    nice to see you here
    Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information