Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6821 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Smile Need simple picture with .psd - 4$

Hello guys! I need a picture simmilar to the posted example, but little different and with .psd so I can edit it whenever I make another post on my blog. Every post will have another learning topic, and I need to change the table content everytime.

Its not mandatory to be perfectly designed as the sample is, but this guideline should be followed:

Simmilar colour(grey) would be great as its fitting perfect to my theme.
    General concept is a must - small "man" pointing to the table on which is current topic title.

I will pay 4$ for the sample I like most. Please understand - .psd is a must.
    I can pay you with Payza(Alertpay) only.
    Note: I do respect your work, and I would pay alot more(because it worths more) but unfortunately thats all I have on my Payza account right now.
    Cojba Reviewed by Cojba on . Need simple picture with .psd - 4$ Hello guys! I need a picture simmilar to the posted example, but little different and with .psd so I can edit it whenever I make another post on my blog. Every post will have another learning topic, and I need to change the table content everytime. http://www.hqlessons.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/html-introduction.jpg Its not mandatory to be perfectly designed as the sample is, but this guideline should be followed: Simmilar colour(grey) would be great as its fitting perfect to my Rating: 5
    HQLessons.Net + HQLessons.Com + 8months of HQ shared hosting - 30$
    Selling two themaPosters for 25$ or 15$ for each. Payza(AP) only. Contact me :)

Respected and trusted members: wf?9, Jimmy, ramicn, Matijasevic, rkze1
    Cheap desktop apps development. Contact via pm or msn.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    moviez-streaming.com
    Do you want us to use the same picture u added?

Well, thats not bad idea If any of you can make something simmilar(but original) thats better, if you can't than you can edit this one

Website's:
    moviez-streaming.com
    About to finish it

Banned
    wait for my entry bro half an hour to finish

Website's:
    moviez-streaming.com

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

I can make the Blackboard bigger if you like it!

wow appleiinc - that example is really cool I'm waiting for one or two more examples ti be posted in here from some other guys who told me they will try also(via pm). I will then decide and send the money to the one I like the most.

To all of you - Can you please add "HQ" in first and "Lessons" in second line on the teachers body (without the quotes)?

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    Are you seeking a customized charactor for branding? or just any charactor that can be ripped from Google as the above image is? If you are looking for a unique brandable charactor you may want to consider increasing your budget on this project.

Here is one i made

Banned
    Nyc one "iMage"

Hello guys! I decided to choose the one made by appleiinc. PM sent. Thread can be closed.

Thread Information