Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6640 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    my other account is away so I musst register a new one.

Yes I have a 1gbps server. I don't need 10gbps. But the node is 10gbps.
    I have 2x 1gbps server but only one is bad. the speed is very good on both servers.

The problem is that the connection to the one server broke after few seconds or 1-2 minutes. That's only the problem.

The speed is perfect for me

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    ya 1 gbps server nvr gv me problem neither 10gbps. but this keeps happening from last friday..

lets not chitchat here.. just wrried abt the problem in hand thats all
    PM if u need Sborg+transmission+FTP+Webmin Installation

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    hosthatch.com
    Sorry for the issues guys - I didn't get any KWWHunction email notification I usually get when someone posts here.

I updated both of your tickets many hours ago with the explanation of the issue and when it is getting fixed. ghandi, you have two 10gbps VPS on different nodes. Only one of the nodes is facing the issue so that is why one of your servers have this issue. I also provided information on what exactly is the issue and when it is getting fixed to both of the tickets.

If you don't get a response in 24 hours on the ticket, please send me an email to [email protected]

Thanks,

What's going on there?

I don't get an answer since 4 days.

I don't know what's happened.

Website's:
    hosthatch.com
    I'm sorry for the delay, we are currently in the process of moving our billing / support system from WHMCS to HostBill as it offers much better functionality for us and our clients.

As I have said countless times in this thread, and the threads before and the post just above yours:

If you don't get a response in 24 hours on the ticket, please send me an email to [email protected]

please check your email and tickets. I'm waiting 3 days.

I wait since 2 weeks.

No answer. I said you can transfer my server to the new node but nothing is done.

I get no reply on tickets and e-mails.

My server is offline since 2 weeks and I pay for it .

Please take a look on my ticket#853531

I paid $38 for 10 Gbps connection, 10TB bw but what i get is 3MBps connection and 10GB bandwidth.

Seriously, what happen here?

Website's:
    hosthatch.com
    I'm sorry but posting here won't help you get a response faster especially if you post here a few minutes after opening a ticket. Tickets are answered in a queue, so you will be replied as soon as your ticket comes up the queue unless it is a downtime issue.

Quote Originally Posted by foggyflute View Post

I paid $38 for 10 Gbps connection, 10TB bw but what i get is 3MBps connection and 10GB bandwidth.

Seriously, what happen here?
    Our ticket system is for such issues, seriously. I am sure many people might think that posting on a sales thread will get you leverage and get a response faster because it will be affecting our reputation - it does not work that way with us. We will get to you once the tickets that came in before yours are cleared or it would not be fair to the people who don't waste their time posting on threads to get a response faster.

I would be apologizing here if your ticket was actually delayed - but it was actually only opened a few minutes ago, and I am sure you would appreciate that we be fair to all clients.

I recommend this hoster because their support is really great.

And their servers are very fast.

It is right that they had problems the last two weeks because of their new billing system.
    But now everything is fine and very fast.

They are really friendly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information