Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6845 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Need Urgent help..Paypal.a transaction issue!!!

hey there guys i need help..i have a verified USA PP account for over 3 years now..its working perfect and has a good history and list of transactions...
    yesterday I sent some 80$ Paypal to a friend...later on i bought/extended a photobucket subscription...all was perfect....the money i sent to my Friends PP over the account overview the status of transaction read completed. it still reads completed..Now the problem is once receiving the funds my friend wanted to send the money to his client ...the moment he sent the money to his client (a total of 100$)..Paypal put the transaction under review for 24 hours....and later on limited my friend's account and the money is still there in my friend's account...

so wanted to ask...is there any problem caused @ my end...???I am able to extend subscriptions ,send money and my account is still not limited...and i haven't received back the money i sent to my friend's account...so am i involved in any way with this problem??...the status of the transaction between me and my friend still reads completed...
    ma10245 Reviewed by ma10245 on . Need Urgent help..Paypal.a transaction issue!!! hey there guys i need help..i have a verified USA PP account for over 3 years now..its working perfect and has a good history and list of transactions... yesterday I sent some 80$ Paypal to a friend...later on i bought/extended a photobucket subscription...all was perfect....the money i sent to my Friends PP over the account overview the status of transaction read completed. it still reads completed..Now the problem is once receiving the funds my friend wanted to send the money to his client Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Get him to call up paypal, that will be the fastest solution.

Get him to call up paypal, that will be the fastest solution.
    thanks for the reply..bro ..he is contacting PP...but i wanted to know....is my account responsible for this or not?? i mean my account is still working great.

may be problem on ur side , they thought ur friend stolen ur money and they limited ur friend PP account

may be problem on ur side , they thought ur friend stolen ur money and they limited ur friend PP account
    if that had been the case ...wouldn't they have reversed that 80$ to my account???they haven't....the status still reads completed...i don't see any reversed Payment from my friend's account to my account...

Default make a call

Try to call them. They have very friendly support. They will check this issue over the phone.

check u r transcation page top and press the confirm button . then u r friend able to take that money

It begins...
    Is your paypal account legitimate? Are you actually located in the USA and have registered the paypal account with legitimate details?

Website's:
    photopsd.com
    so you bought an U.S pp acc right? and its still alive till now. but you are afraid of being frozen one day for any unpredictable reason...lol...paypal dont give you satisfied reason if they are going to freeze your acc, what you need to know is once in case it happens, how you can free the account with the help of your US friend...
    life is hard

Quote Originally Posted by ma10245 View Post
    thanks for the reply..bro ..he is contacting PP...but i wanted to know....is my account responsible for this or not?? i mean my account is still working great.
    I doubt that it would be your fault unless anyone disputed the transition.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information