Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6751 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    slutactress.in

Default Need Blogger Hosting

Hello KWWH Members My Site Is Hosted At Blogger and Its an adult blog.
    Need Hosting That Support Adult Sites and Blogger.
    Is it possible to host blogger blog if yes than m interested.
    SlutActress Reviewed by SlutActress on . Need Blogger Hosting Hello KWWH Members My Site Is Hosted At Blogger and Its an adult blog. Need Hosting That Support Adult Sites and Blogger. Is it possible to host blogger blog if yes than m interested. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Yes. You can Purchase server from Blogger+Domain. If Iam wrong plz correct me someone more advanced with this

yes its possible but you have to transfer to WORDPRESS an alternative to blogger hence more advance, customizable & best thing its free.
    as for my knowledge goes you cant host blogger expect at google & you cant run any warez kinda stuff over blogspot if you got caught they will suspend your account.

so better transfer to wordpress if you need any kind of help regarding it just pm me.

Probation
    Website's:
    thelastdisaster.net compartiendoarchivos.com
    migrate your blog to wordpress (;

Website's:
    slutactress.in
    i think wordpress not support adult sites members i need paid reliable hosting so that i can continue my work without any fear.

You can make an adult site with wordpress platform installed on any hosting which supports it. The one that not support adult sites is the wordpress blog hosted free by wordpress site itself.

Website's:
    slutactress.in
    I want to know if i migrate my blog to wordpress my indexed pages will get new sub domain this might de-indexed my content.

Website's:
    djbeatz.eu aipdaily.com mydjprofile.eu snackinfo.be
    well that won't be a big problem, google will pick up your new domain fast enough.

Peter
    Free hosting available for nice projects... contact me if interrested.

Respected Member
    You cant self-host google's blogger.
    You can migrate to Wordpress though. Import it to wordpress, and then ping your site.
    Might take time for google to understand your permalinks structure change.
    Good luck

I agree regarding WP. That is the best forum software. That is one of the most supported web applications. There are a lot of free and paid plugins as well which you can adjust to make your forum better. Other thing - you ill be able to host our blog with other web hosting companies with no problem. I have a blog hosted with ultrawebsitehosting and can recommend them if you decide to shift to WP
    Good luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information