Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6619 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Website's:
    KillUrTime.com JollyInfo.com FurryBerry.com
    ^^

why you expecting free cash
    are you e-beggar :-s

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Cash whores

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    They can giveaway stuff ... cash is not stuff.

Or VPS Slots, there is so much stuff you can give away

For the people complaining about what others are giving away for free, what have you been giving away on the forum? If you have an issue with what is being given then create your own innovative giveaway thread

This is one of the few forums I have seen where people are actively giving stuff away on a constant basis. They should be able to give away for free whatever they want.

Trusted Webmaster
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Complaining about someone giving you something for free is ridiculous. These people don't know you from a whole in the wall, yet you think you have the right to tell them what to give you. How about you extend your courtesy and offer them something for FREE.

I say do away with the free stuff. If they don't give away stuff I like, TO HELL WITH THEM.
    Coder for hire. I'm an experienced web developer with vast knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL, JavaScript, SEO, and web servers. I also write code for Windows programs with Visual Basic and C#.NET.

All products are written quickly with efficiency, and security in mind.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    He's not complaining, you are. He's suggesting, that hosters can offer something like 10$ coupons, so you can use them on whatever you want on their hosting.
    As he said, BE CREATIVE.
    Right now, what they do, is not giving things in a good will, unless you think that giving away 7 days VPS have anything to do with good will, instead of advertisement. What can user have from 7 days? Nothing, it's just a test drive, not giveaway. It's same thing as 7 days 100% money back guarantee. Correct me if i'm wrong. It's just a way of wording.
    When I give something away, in good will, I don't expect anything in return, that is the definition of good will, on the other hand, they do expect, they expect to convert him to a customer. That is literal abuse of giveaway sub-section.
    My 2 cents.

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    This is the internet, not your local food bank. No one does anything out of goodwill when it involves goods.

What if a Domain is my way, you have no right to actually tell me or anyone to get creative, all I'm saying is, enjoy your freebies that you all surely do love and stop complaining about the ways people giveaway stuff, that's all.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information