Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6660 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Trusted Webmaster
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Some of these replies are like reading Martin Luther King's "I had a dream" speech.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Quote Originally Posted by Phamous View Post
    This is the internet, not your local food bank. No one does anything out of goodwill when it involves goods.
    lol, ofc it does, I did it more than once here...

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    I would have to say if you all dont like the services people choose to give away, either do away with the give-aways section all together, or simply stop with the complaining about what services are given away. No one has to give anything for free honestly

ψ(`∇?)ψ

Answer would be...SUGGESTION
    If you don't like the suggestion, why are you arguing??
    You are trying to pass the ball here on SUGGESTION, it's not DEMAND.
    Where does it say, that one cannot give suggestion?

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    My reply was also a suggestion, the part where i said "if you dont like the giveaways, do away with that section, or stop complaining of the services that are given away". That is also a suggestion lol

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    no, it's not, it's demand to stop complaining, lol
    and no one is complaining, guy is suggesting something, that is thinking out of the box.
    World is not black and white.

I agree with a lot of the comments already made. Especially where a hosting provider gives away a "7" day VPS or similar! What the heck can you get done in 7 days? If that was a genuine give-away, it would be a basic package for at least a year! At least domain give-aways are something that you can use for a set amount of time. It would actually be quite good to see some other things being offered. But until someone does that, its gonna be domains and one week testing etc etc .

Doing things differently.
    I was tempted to offer some space on my server ( seedbox slot ) but trying to find the right people who don't just go out and abuse the offer then have a shitfit and moan it's slow or shite etc.
    $project->uploading($surprise);
    //Fatal error: found object, can't execute, no earn = must kill self..

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    We sometimes don't like what people sell, so should we do away with the marketplace?

The giveaways/contest section has a good purpose, as long as members observe the 'goodwill' rule.

Quote Originally Posted by iMage View Post
    My reply was also a suggestion, the part where i said "if you dont like the giveaways, do away with that section, or stop complaining of the services that are given away". That is also a suggestion lol

I am happy that at least people are giving stuff away.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information