Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61110 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 336 of 396 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346386 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 3959
    download start with 50 mb/sec and down to 20 kb/Sec in 10 seconds. Even if I got 500 gb limit
    anyone has same problem like me ?

Quote Originally Posted by plauzi View Post
    You are not alone, Simyo.
    I'm also waiting for a PM from Till.
    My 3 years old legal buyed account was suddenly deleted without any statement.
    Correction!
    I mailed with Till|UL.
    The account is back and open again. (There was a suspicion of account sharing.)

Thank you, Till!

My account got unlocked too thanks to Till , Really happy as i tought i lost 330 Euros and my account too . Seems the best filehost ever, they don't let down ther affiliates

File Host - Ul.to
    Quote Originally Posted by Simyo View Post
    My problem is I think download multi ip.
    But I use a shared RDP in France and I have no guilt that they change the ips.
    I need to recover my account.

Till Please!!
    pm me with your account id please.
    Yours Sincerely,
    Till Knappig

http://uploaded.to/news

It's good to hear kleosnake friend, I think my account is experiencing this problem also. I'll send a PM.

But lacking a bit of common sense when Uploaded.net, since most uploaders use tools I use for example:

RapidLeech + Sborg and sometimes RDP. And access the account in my browser to see the status. And of course this will generate hits from different IPs, so we are not acting in bad faith.

This is all unfortunate.

I really hope I have my account back

6.   Sponsored Links

They didn't ban accounts for sharing, they banned all accounts that were using the OVH network + you won't be able to use your account anymore on any OVH server. Just something you should know before you consider uploading to or downloading from uploaded.to/uploaded.net. Don't even get me started about the speed.

File Host - Ul.to
    Quote Originally Posted by testom View Post
    They didn't ban accounts for sharing, they banned all accounts that were using the OVH network + you won't be able to use your account anymore on any OVH server. Just something you should know before you consider uploading to or downloading from uploaded.to/uploaded.net. Don't even get me started about the speed.
    Thats wrong, our account sharing script blocked the accounts to prevent account sharing, all users which contacted me got more detailed informations about it and also unblocked.
    Yours Sincerely,
    Till Knappig

http://uploaded.to/news

Website's:
    crackerrevolution.com
    ul.to admin check pm pls

Quote Originally Posted by ul.to | Till View Post
    Thats wrong, our account sharing script blocked the accounts to prevent account sharing, all users which contacted me got more detailed informations about it and also unblocked.
    Why would I be wrong? Why wouldn't you share this detailed information with other members so they don't have to worry about getting banned?

People can share their accounts without their account getting blocked. However, when they try to download a file after sharing their account they will get the following message in German:
    Leider haben wir Zugriffe von zu vielen verschiedenen IPs auf Ihren Account feststellen k?nnen, Account-Sharing ist laut unseren AGB strengstens untersagt. Sie k?nnen f?r den heutigen Tag leider keine Premium-Downloads mehr starten.
    Or in English simply:
    Download Blocked (ip)
    This restriction is removed when the traffic resets, at midnight GMT+1 daily.

However today you started blocking OVH servers. All accounts used on an OVH server are being 'removed' (Not really, I know) and the servers are being blocked. You are verifying them manually after a user complains and unbanning them if they didn't break your TOS, so that part of your story is true.

I don't uploaded to your service a lot, that's why I don't mind I can't use my OVH server anymore to uploaded.to, it's dead slow anyway, but this is what I get when trying to connect to your server:

Code: 
    HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
    Date: *****
    Server: Apache/2.2.16 (Debian)
    X-Powered-By: PHP/5.3.3-7+squeeze14
    Set-Cookie: PHPSESSID=******; path=/
    Expires: *******
    Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0
    Pragma: no-cache
    Vary: Accept-Encoding
    Content-Length: 0
    Connection: close
    Content-Type: text/html
    And no, I didn't break your TOS Agreement. Just get your story straight.

Probation
    I use my account on 2 computers (Brazil I use to download personal files) and VPS (French and I use to upload), i have some risk of being banned?

Sorry for my bad english.

Thread Information