Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6742 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 387 of 396 FirstFirst ... 287337377385386387388389 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 3959
    new datacenter online?

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    fwbb.org
    It's not a spam. Sometime you get frustrated waiting for long....
    Live your life.

Website's:
    warez-x.com coolfingting.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Xali View Post
    Good god, you guys seriously can't read? or do this on purpose? You're going to get paid before 30 days after your paiment as been checked(not even open), so stop spaming when there is still 16 days left to be paid on time(actually more, but yo get the point, don't you?), some times you're going to get paid in 10 days some times you're going to get paid in 20, 17, 12, 23, 29, etc days, and not everyone gets paid the same day, so just because someone come and said "thanks for the paiment i'm a huge faggot that loves posting this just to make other huge faggots ask for their money like the little girls they are", doesn't means you're going or should be paid that same day.

Maybe Siem/Till should request the moderator to remove that kind of poss that it's nothing but spam.
    You only can sycophant
    warez-x.com & coolfingting.com

^ and you guys cant read properly

Quote Originally Posted by kamilptb View Post
    first page
    Code: 
    Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via paysafecard, WebMoney, AlertPay/Payza and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.
                                                                                    Last edited by ul.to | Sinem; 19th Oct 2012 at 06:50 PM.
    Xali - do not spam, and do not insult people
    approx. 14 days, does that means for you "in 14 days no exceptions"?

Here a quote that actually matters:

5.2Payment 5.2.1ul shall immediately review the User's application for payment. ul's review shall also include a review of the User's compliance with ul's TOS. ul shall prepare a statement of account for each application for payment submitted by a registered User. Where, following ul's review, ul determines that there are no obstacles to payment, ul shall timely pay the amount determined upon completion of its review (where possible within 30 business days) by such method of payment as the User has selected.
    ToS > Anything posted in this thread that starts with "approx.", they are trying to pay in approx 14 days as good faith, but they are not obliged to pay every 14 days when their ToS that everyone uploading accepted says otherwise.

And posting with "pls check your PM", "xx/xx/xx open, why u no pai????", "why x got paid first than me baaaw!!" is nothing but spam.

download speed at 85 MB/s using IDM (8 connections, single file) even at this peak hour (UK server), does this a nice sign that proves uploaded.net has solve the speed issue?

last time i received my requested payment for about 9 days. i dunno the next one. i hope it's not going to be more than 14 days.

Waiting For Payout XXX€.....

i write a email to the support...they confirmed that they currently need more than 14 days.

they said 30 (new payout time)

Hi Guys... i have one question:
    About UL Backup Space: This space can be managed by me?
    I mean, could I choose what files put in my backup space?

Thanks!

Thread Information