Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6772 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 53 of 396 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
    or 1024 mb

Quote Originally Posted by pocs View Post
    original post by broadcast
    b - files inside folders will be visible only in folders not in root. So if someone moves files from root to folder then files will be removed from root directory. Sinem already prompt for this.

c - searching files in root and inside folders

Originally Posted by pocs
    Can i suggest a better file manager? Especially folder management and 500 per page

just want to know, will this be coming soon? : )
    well,

what is really needed for UL FileManager is

- make 200 and 250 files per page (500 will be so slow but 200 or 250 is ok and u will be ok also)

- Now when moving files to folders files must be non-visible on root

If you want to look for the files you have somehow to open the folder and search inside each folder

now folder present only for linklist but we want to create folders the way it should be

Sinem told us for an FM-update hopefully all current folders will be converted to proper ones and files will be removed from root. (files will be visible only inside each folder where u can search also) not in the root!

hope we have some news from ul.to

Lol what happened?
    it downloads me a file with 1,3 mb/s, yesterday it was 50 kb/s.
    I'm sure it will "fixed" soon.

Hi Sinem ,

Pay per download for the need to select something from the panel? What are your future plans for Turkish Uploader ?

Quote Originally Posted by TaKeD View Post
    omg only 0,50?/day now

These last months i earned more than 400?/month....

Please fix the counter download and count all sales !
    cool

the counting of files between 100-1000mb is the max size 1GB/1024mb or plain and simple 1000mb/0.9765625 GB ??

Thanks.

Who is the first receive money of UL's new plan

Statistic is Frozzen ,4 hour ago!! TIll Please Fix IT!!

9.   Sponsored Links

yes 100% status is frozen i am working with auto poster with 344 best forum and last day i upload 10 new files and published but the result no one download count,whats happened but same files as mirror up to 200 downloads from rapidgator and freakshare then whats wrong with uploaded.to i think we must leave uploaded.to rite now its my suggestion they are cheating or facing some problems and they didn't reply any email support. so its tome to decide we work some honest host brothers. pl write you real views thanks alot.

Quote Originally Posted by raismehboob View Post
    yes 100% status is frozen i am working with auto poster with 344 best forum and last day i upload 10 new files and published but the result no one download count,whats happened but same files as mirror up to 200 downloads from rapidgator and freakshare then whats wrong with uploaded.to i think we must leave uploaded.to rite now its my suggestion they are cheating or facing some problems and they didn't reply any email support. so its tome to decide we work some honest host brothers. pl write you real views thanks alot.

wateva.status is working 100% fine for me..post less than 10 forum

Thread Information