Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6799 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 5 of 396 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    It isn?t the thing with Valid unique Downloads..

my testfiles are bigger than 130 mb + and iam sure 90 from 100 Downloads are from Germany which is in (Tier?) Gold.

You say it?s 30€ / 1000 DLS (3 Cent per Download) but it is lower than that!

So i got today a few Downloads with 7 Files (sure not all counted Downloads are unique, but you say it is actually 30€ / 1000 DLS)

The Revenue i got for dont know 300+DLS is just: 0,50 €

Im using your service since now 6years and it isn?t like March 2011 when the V3 went out.

Quote Originally Posted by pedrosa View Post
    i have nothing against the site but the earning program is really really low.

only 1 ip per 24 hour (there goes many downloads)

1 premium account vaild for 1 download only (in another way we can say premium download isn't counted)

No earnings for US downloads

so we can say that PPD is there just to say there is a PPD, but it going to earn nothing for members.

payment takes 30 business days meanings 45 day (lol)

Lets say like this, we can earn 1 / 10 of what filesonic paid.
    agree, at least make like Filefactory they count only 1 download from premium but not for free user. ul.to already cap their download speed to 100kb for anonymous.this is realy not good man..

I make about 15 downloads from country 1 and files over 100 MB
    but i earn 0,0050 € + you are steal very much from downloads
    at least file with another host make over 50 downloads with u 10 or less

Quote Originally Posted by nmrs View Post
    I make about 15 downloads from country 1 and files over 100 MB
    but i earn 0,0050 € + you are steal very much from downloads
    at least file with another host make over 50 downloads with u 10 or less
    with their rules you have to have more then 20000 - 30000 downloads to earn minimum payout

don't want defame the site, but the rules are pathetic.

i think the rate isn't 30 / 1000 but 0.03 / 1000

5.   Sponsored Links

the download counts are not count properly, either it is some bugs/you shave your dl count alots/nobody want to download from ul.to, same file post other hosts got more than 30 times download than ul.to

Im actually earning more than what i earned from freakshare and SF and other host. only 2 days of uploading and already 14 Euro and my downloaders are all 2nd tier ! Download count is working fine with me at the very least.
    If i were you guys i would show my utmost patience potential with filehost right now. they are all going through hard time and our patience and less whining could make it abit easier for them.
    Paypal issue was like a time bomb that was bound to happen sooner or later as paypal is a US company with huge background of absurd random actions. but everything will be solved slowly and with our cooperation. im telling about all hosts !

Website's:
    TeamUploads.com GamerW.net
    welcome again.

the download counts are not count properly, either it is some bugs/you shave your dl count alots/nobody want to download from ul.to, same file post other hosts got more than 30 times download than ul.to
    Free User Speed only 100kb dude what do you expect. i can live with that if they count multiple download from free user, but if they only count 1 IP 24hours for all uploader i think i'll pass

Quote Originally Posted by luches View Post
    Im actually earning more than what i earned from freakshare and SF and other host. only 2 days of uploading and already 14 Euro and my downloaders are all 2nd tier ! Download count is working fine with me at the very least.
    If i were you guys i would show my utmost patience potential with filehost right now. they are all going through hard time and our patience and less whining could make it abit easier for them.
    Paypal issue was like a time bomb that was bound to happen sooner or later as paypal is a US company with huge background of absurd random actions. but everything will be solved slowly and with our cooperation. im telling about all hosts !
    Cant believe that.. show me a Screen or other proofs or was that only for initials.. For me it isn?t and thats almost Tier 1 at all

Quote Originally Posted by colie View Post

there is no bug nor the cheat.

This is what you get.

your downloader shouldn't have downloaded anyone file in the last 24 hour (it doesn't matter he is free or premium) or else you won't earn.

that means you will get only 20% amount of what you get from others.

Page 5 of 396 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread Information