Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6821 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 396 1231151101 ... LastLast
    File Host - Ul.to
    Website's:
    uploaded.to

Default uploaded.net - PPD (50EUR) & PPS (75% inital sale / 65% rebill)

uploaded.to is back at KWWHunction.com!

While we took a little break from KWWHunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
    Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
    You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via paysafecard, WebMoney, AlertPay/Payza and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
    If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.
    ul.to | Sinem Reviewed by ul.to | Sinem on . uploaded.net - PPD (50EUR) & PPS (75% inital sale / 65% rebill) http://ul.to/img/e/logo_red.png uploaded.to is back at KWWHunction.com! While we took a little break from KWWHunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model: Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time! http://i49.tinypic.com/1c4yb.jpg Rating: 5
    Yours Sincerely,
    Sinem Cavdar

http://uploaded.to/news

2.   Sponsored Links

Webmoney is the only option to buy premium?

hot
    Moderated Message:
    You may not sell invites here! Enjoy your infraction. I see you advertising selling invites again you will only see JC on this site permanently.

welcome again.

File Host - Ul.to
    Website's:
    uploaded.to
    Quote Originally Posted by user7331 View Post
    Webmoney is the only option to buy premium?
    We are trying to obtain new payment processors for USA, Canada & Australia atm, the ones we have, don't process in these countries for us.
    Yours Sincerely,
    Sinem Cavdar

Just one thing,fix damn download count.

I don't trust.

@Sinem: why u posted your reff link ?

File Host - Ul.to
    Website's:
    uploaded.to
    Quote Originally Posted by sane_i View Post
    @Sinem: why u posted your reff link ?
    I want to track how much will register from KWWH
    Yours Sincerely,
    Sinem Cavdar

Damn 30 days for payout I just request it today, let see how much time it takes to pay

Page 1 of 396 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread Information