Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6828 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    cancerite.com

Default Very easy to scam on Payza, thanks to their shitty policies

I know I am not the first one to say this but Payza/AP is the most shittiest payment system I have come across. I will make this very brief.

I got scammed by pcmasterz under another name > Opened a dispute

Now we all know how highly inefficient their support system is :\ , they took 30days to resolve the dispute and in the mean time the scammer very happily spent all the money.

Now after 30 days they have posted this message and closed the case. It seems to me that Payza likes to favor scammers. Keeping your money blocked for as long as possible is in their best interest.

So those of you who are still using Payza, STOP! I wont say be careful or aware of the scammers but I would rather recommend you to move on to some other payment processor because Payza is never on your side unless you are a scammer.
    Skords Reviewed by Skords on . Very easy to scam on Payza, thanks to their shitty policies I know I am not the first one to say this but Payza/AP is the most shittiest payment system I have come across. I will make this very brief. I got scammed by pcmasterz under another name > Opened a dispute Now we all know how highly inefficient their support system is :\ , they took 30days to resolve the dispute and in the mean time the scammer very happily spent all the money. Now after 30 days they have posted this message and closed the case. It seems to me that Payza likes to favor Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    You are absolutely correct.
    They are damn fast in resolving issues, i mean it. :\

Website's:
    MechoDDL.com Leaserver.com
    Mate that's sad. And yeah Payza support is slow. That's why till now PayPal is considered the best.
    || Leaserver : Virtual Server Solutions
    || Leaserver.com - Virtual servers | Netherlands
    || 99.9% server uptime guaranteed
    || www.leaserver.com | email : [email protected]

Stay away from payza.

Cleaning their hands off of HYIP business won't make them much stable for a while.

May end up like ePassporte after some time.

Their support in their support thread is funny. The guy ignores over half of the posts.
    Coder for hire. I'm an experienced web developer with vast knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL, JavaScript, SEO, and web servers. I also write code for Windows programs with Visual Basic and C#.NET.

All products are written quickly with efficiency, and security in mind.

But stupid people they are still using this shitty payment processor.

Website's:
    Payza.com Blog.Payza.com
    We are sorry you feel this way about our payment platform. We do our best to favorably resolve your disputes. Actually, we freeze the funds in question when a dispute is filed. It could be that your dispute was filed after the funds got withdrew. It’s important that our members exercise a certain amount of due diligence. We understand your frustration but want to clarify we do not side with “scammers”. As a compliant payments processor we take security very seriously.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Payza_Advisor View Post
    We are sorry you feel this way about our payment platform. We do our best to favorably resolve your disputes. Actually, we freeze the funds in question when a dispute is filed. It could be that your dispute was filed after the funds got withdrew. It’s important that our members exercise a certain amount of due diligence. We understand your frustration but want to clarify we do not side with “scammers”. As a compliant payments processor we take security very seriously.
    yea, i can see the seriousness in your service very well.
    My Dispute was filed over 50 days ago, and i have got NOT a single response from your side.

Very serious, indeed.

Website's:
    cancerite.com
    I filed the case in 2 days. Anyways, what's done is done. Wont use Payza ever again unless they make a major improvement.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information