Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6852 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Speed Upload to LumFile.com

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • > 100Mb

67 37.43%
  • 50 - 100Mb

11 6.15%
  • 11 - 49Mb

25 13.97%
  • 1 - 10Mb

76 42.46%
Page 102 of 262 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2614
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyfuller View Post
    What, Ikoruna again?

after installation iKoruna sales have fallen by half
    that's right. iKoruna is crap, most probably sales are not tracked if a user buy premium using this processor. hope they remove it asap.

@Lum: if a user clicked premium sales link from our website, do we get 5% website sale? if yes then what the sales link will be in the sales stat?

if i`m premium.. and if my files don`t have downloads.. how long lumfile will keep my files ? Forever or ?

Thank you.

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    crackerrevolution.com
    no sales cause of this issue

my 60% files show it
    what is it ??
    i try to leech other file
    i face same prob
    can u answer lumz

File Host
    What?

Last time you said one month plans are on autorebill from 20/09.
    Whats going on?
    Will we get those autorebills from the past 9 days or not?

If you make changes in your payment system why dont you update the front page
    of the thread?

50+5% without rebills isnt tempting at all.
    Yes, but it need select manual by downloader whey they buy it. For next update, it setting default
    50% sales + 50% rebills. And it working fine

Quote Originally Posted by VIP View Post
    that's right. iKoruna is crap, most probably sales are not tracked if a user buy premium using this processor. hope they remove it asap.
    Hey, other paygate they closed service. Look here: https://www.posonline.it/
    So, easyonlinepay they back use iKoruna. It no problem you get sales or not. Not affect anything, our system still working fine on it. This best way bring more sales for aff. Avangate still default paygate. It only other choice

@Lum: if a user clicked premium sales link from our website, do we get 5% website sale? if yes then what the sales link will be in the sales stat?
    You got 50%sales too. Yes. You can see it on stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.leg View Post
    no sales cause of this issue

my 60% files show it
    what is it ??
    i try to leech other file
    i face same prob
    can u answer lumz
    Depend by you. Not me. This question i can't answer why...

Quote Originally Posted by lumzechai View Post
    You got 50%sales too. Yes. You can see it on stats.
    so it will show our premium sales link like http://lumfile.com/premium123XX.html in that 'sales link' column, am I right?

I ask this cuz I never have premium sales link yet...just curious if it is really working.

File Host
    You right. So, you need check your account verified your site or on report sales have your site or not....

http://www.paysite-cash.biz/ This billing works with file hosting. Maybe we should use it instead Ikoruna? In any case, Avangate is the best, it's great that he is with you!

Quote Originally Posted by lumzechai View Post
    You need add premium account FF into My Account -> Remote Upload
    If you can't remote upload, i think FF blocked IP our domain
    Is there any way for fix this issue...? I remember when using Filesonic sometimes when they IP got blocked, they sent email to host that blocked their IP. maybe they will un-block it or maybe not, but at least trying is better than do nothing

And you should limited RU, x GB/user / day. Some users certainly using this feature without thinking others and all effects. .

Quote Originally Posted by Mostarac View Post
    dont even try with PPD better add some points option to renew premium acc,if PPD starts only thing you can see it here its crying about money
    +1 for this. PPD only cause chaos. 90 - 99% don't give a sh*t if the host don't get any sales, they only care about download and download and download numbers without thinking, if host don't get good sales, host will not survive. You should think carefully about PPD, and must calculate very carefully from financial aspect.

and paying uploaders like me who is on premium you think that we should be limit no cause people will moan big time i saw this on anover hoster and they was flooded with emails uploaders moaning its a buisness you know

^^^
    I believe almost All uploaders are Premium. But if they want upload lot amount sizes, better use Rapidleech or RDP. Used RU...? it's not right, and not happened only with lumfile, almost all hosting blocked x host, y host when they see very high traffic from certain IP's.

So it's not a matter of Premium user or not, but how wise you use the feature and how wise you to choose the right method depend on your file sizes. very understandable if x host blocked y host, no host will happy seeing their servers get tortured everyday , like you said, it's about business, they want get sales too, not only high downloads ( When you RU, that files counted as download ) without sales. Take FF as examples, if there's 300 lumfile affiliates RU @20 GB = 6000 GB/day = 42000 GB/ week = 18000 GB/month, etc from same IP ( Lumfile IP ), do you think FF won't notice that...? Seeing situation like that, you can't say they're not reasonable when blocked IP.

But of course not everyone agree or have thinking about that.

Thread Information