Hello,

I am Currently Selling One Banner Ad on my Website, boxofficeday.com

This is a premium entertainment website. The Traffic is purely Organic. The Visitors are Global, with Max % from USA, UK, India, Australia.
The Site is Pagerank 1. We Get Over 10,000(min) pageviews a day.

Size of Banner Should be 250x250. The Banner Will be Placed in Top of Sidebar. The Price is 55$ per Month. The Price is fixed & not negotiable.

The Ad can not be adult, or non-family friendly. it should not link to illegal sites. Only, simple banner ads allowed. I.e. no iframe or flash ads.

I do not use Google Analytics. I only use Jetpack, Statcounter and Whos.amung.us to track my traffic.

Whos.amung.us Proof: http://whos.amung.us/stats/ocg0tarm9pe4/

Statcounter.com proof:

Jetpack Wordpress Proof:

Payment is to be done via PayPal or Indian Bank Transfer only. Let me know, those who are interested. You can contact me via PM or mail me at [email protected]
R0HIT Reviewed by R0HIT on . One 250 x 250 Banner Ad on Entertainment Site | 10k Hits Per Day Minimum Hello, I am Currently Selling One Banner Ad on my Website, boxofficeday.com This is a premium entertainment website. The Traffic is purely Organic. The Visitors are Global, with Max % from USA, UK, India, Australia. The Site is Pagerank 1. We Get Over 10,000(min) pageviews a day. Size of Banner Should be 250x250. The Banner Will be Placed in Top of Sidebar. The Price is 55$ per Month. The Price is fixed & not negotiable. Rating: 5