Hello

Could you give some suggestion about Server side encoding ( linux ) with mencoder+ffmpeg+mkvtool , Need some idea about this scripts so if i Hire someone, They can understand what would they make

My work Progress Right now using Windows RDP

1. download video from rapidshare
2. If source video 720, will encoding to 700mb
3. add subtitle to video ( hard video )
4. Split video to maximum 10 minute
5. Upload each split video to youtube and dailymotion

the problem
since my internet not fast, when access to rdp is very lagging

question

i would to find or hire someone to make website scripts , so this work
can be done on Linux Vps

project detail

Scripts will use on VPS or DEDI

1. It must have webpanel and can access from browser (mencoder+ffmpeg+mkvtool)
2. in panel
1. chose Directory where download file will be place
2. Chose Directory for file after encoding
3. chose directory for file after split
3. in panel for video encoding
1. add subtitle to video ( hard subtitle , subtitle file .srt )
2. chose output encoding is that encoding from 720 p to 700 mb and 700 mb to 300mb-400mb
input file: avi,mp4,flv, mkv , etc
output file : avi,mp4 , mkv
also audio
4. Splt video by time or size ( video split can view separate )

additional
1. can make screenshot from video
2. can download from rapidshare using premium
3. would be nice if can create custom encoding, like chose resolution , codec etc
4. can add watermark to video
5. can upload to youtube and dailymotion

Similiar scripts.
1. http://coding-talk.com/f28/mencoder-ffmpeg-mkvtool-installation-and-script-for-online-video-conversion-watermark-8630/
( can`t contact person who sell the script, also don`t have capacity to add subtitle )
2. http://codecanyon.net/item/php-ffmpeg-video-converter/124123?WT.ac=search_item&WT.seg_1=search_item&WT.z _author=igor_s
( can`t add subtitle , etc )

DO you have any suggestions ? or is that requirement already ok? also could you estimated how much cost to make this script.

Thanks you for Come to this tread and sorry for my english

regard
spiderbug
spiderbug Reviewed by spiderbug on . Need Suggestion For Server Side Encoding Scripts Hello Could you give some suggestion about Server side encoding ( linux ) with mencoder+ffmpeg+mkvtool , Need some idea about this scripts so if i Hire someone, They can understand what would they make My work Progress Right now using Windows RDP 1. download video from rapidshare 2. If source video 720, will encoding to 700mb 3. add subtitle to video ( hard video ) 4. Split video to maximum 10 minute Rating: 5