Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6682 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Is Sharpfile counting downloads properly now ?

Is anyone have same issue ?

I was getting 300 downloads per day normally, program was PPD, now i'm checking and it's 24...

Maybe IP restriction for 24 hours like uploaded.to ?
    B377 Reviewed by B377 on . Is Sharpfile counting downloads properly now ? Is anyone have same issue ? I was getting 300 downloads per day normally, program was PPD, now i'm checking and it's 24... Maybe IP restriction for 24 hours like uploaded.to ? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by B377 View Post
    Is anyone have same issue ?

I was getting 300 downloads per day normally, program was PPD, now i'm checking and it's 24...

Maybe IP restriction for 24 hours like uploaded.to ?
    Nope dude. Sharpfile is a trusted host and is still counting downloads properly but the problem which i saw today is that some of the files have become "temporary unavailable". Since morning, I have received many mails from my users and all of them are complaining that many files have become "temporary unavailable" and they are unable to download these files. I think this happening because Sharpfile is changing the hardware of some servers from preventing them to get crashed.
    So just check your files, whether they are available for download or they have become "temporary unavailable".

Indeed it is, hope they resolve the issue quickly, thanks for heads up !

Regards

Website's:
    freelinkz.info
    And one more bd thing done tody is payments method changes r so bad none suits me

Quote Originally Posted by sumitims View Post
    And one more bd thing done tody is payments method changes r so bad none suits me
    hope they add webmoney or payza soon.....

Website's:
    freelinkz.info
    wmz wont be added mte tats confirmed nd payz is another shit like paypal

The majority of payment methods wont suit for uploaders... webmoney is -must be- for hosters, no webmoney all these server changes will be for nothing i think..

Website's:
    freelinkz.info
    u r rite only some big uploaders who ers 100s of $$$ per day will only use bank traansfers bz that cut sufficient amont for each traansaction and no one will wait months to accumulte taat much to make single big transactions because of present scenario of filehosts to be honest

good point @noia

western union is also a very good method

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information